• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Just caught up on everything. sorry its been a while &mmm

Amazing as always, I just love the amount of detail you put in, be it in the story or within the game  &apls &apls

I vote for joining the two communities as the benefits outweigh the costs.

:satisfied:
TTC

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mrbisonm

Sorry, but you will still have to wait for another week before I will be able to make a few updates and continue this MD at a normal pace. I have been so darn busy and also some unexpected problems with one of my businesses have made my life a little off the normal scale lately.

I have a few things still to do and I will be with you all here in my MD, in my BAT-thread and finally continue the GRV II Challenge regularily. Just give me a week or so. Meanwhile have a nice Christmas and enjoy the family times.

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

mi7chael

Hello friend, okay?
First, congratulations on the diary, is excellent. Very good.
wondering if you have this prop (Nexis Mega Sawmill)for download somewhere.
Sorry my English, I'm from Brazil, and not speak English good
Thank you

Prop:

Cyclone1001

This is quite good... One of the best MD's on here.

canyonjumper

Nice MD. I just read it this morning, and I am very impressed :thumbsup:. I'm just curious; is your offer of having a character still out there?

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

mrbisonm

mi7chael, I guess clearlypowa answered that quicker than me, thanks.

Thanks Cyclone1001 for dropping a line.

canyonjumper,
Yes, my offer to have a character in my story is still open, always can use a few more. (as long as it is not an architect or bldg engineer)
Just PM me with a name, where from, age at the time of entry, where he/she wants to live now and later, what he wants to do in his life in my story, wife, kids later on, what he/she likes or hates and anything that could be useful for me to create a story about his character. You can always add more during the story by PM'ing me with the info. Go for it! ;)

Obligation: I will keep that character alive and healthy as long as you leave a comment once in awhile (not necessary at every update though) If I haven't seen you or your comment for a longer period (like 3 or 4 months or so) your character will die of "natural" or "unnatural" causes. :(

Fred

mi7chael

thanks clearlypowa and mrbisonm

danielcote

Wow its christmas break and still no update!? Man whats happening with you to make you so buissy?  &mmm

mi7chael

Hello everybody
In the link above appear only 4 files in lot editor:

(filenames:
Nexis_HardwoodPlanksPileBig
Nexis_HardwoodPlanksPileAttached
Nexis_HardwoodPlanksAttachedLargePile
Nexis_HardwoodLargePlanksPile)

And I most needed are the 2 below:

Will is missing or what I'm doing wrong?
And I looked in simtropolis, but not found

mrbisonm

Quote from: danielcote on December 22, 2009, 12:52:36 PM
Wow its christmas break and still no update!? Man whats happening with you to make you so buissy?  &mmm

Well, it's easy to understand, I have to take care of my businesses first, then I have to make sure that all the plans promissed before the end of the year are done and verified. I am a Loghome designer/ Professional Taxidermy Artist and a Hobbyfarmer that has to take care of 72 beefcows (with help). Plus I have a serious lawsuit for a deadly accident on one of my construction sites north of Calgary, close to Canmore to be exact, and all that makes me busy......I know, but real life first. Don't worry Daniel, I'll be back full time during the 4 weeks of free time that I will take fro myself and my wife Lynn, starting next Monday, dec 28th.  ;)

mi7chael, you're not doing anything wrong, what you downloaded is a proppack only. I don't know if I still have these props you want, but I will try to find the logs and sawdustpile, if not I will send you another set that can replace these easily. Send me a PM with your e-mail and give me a few days (1 or 2).

Fred

danielcote

JoeST

good luck with all your business. and happy holidays to one of my favourite MD'ers :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

canyonjumper

Happy 2010 Fred!! Hope this year has a lot of good surprises and fortune!

-Jordan

mrbisonm

Just to let you all know that I am not dead yet. ;)
After all I have been through irl last summer and fall, I decided to disappear right after Christmas for some *Metime* to my favourite Country, New Zealand, and spend relaxing moments away with my wife from all the stress and problems that were following me. I just got back last night.
Now that I am back home, other problems reappear....lol....Dohhhh! (smaller ones though)
The water pipe in one of my barns froze because of the two weeks of -20 C we had in Quebec/Canada and one of my apprentices decided to drop her studies in the architecture line and start something else, plus problems with my gaming computer, which one of my sons greatly abused while we were gone and some more minor things. In other words: What a mess! ;)

So, I will have to get all these things straightened out first, get used again to normal life at home and get myself back into Simcity play. I suppose this will take a couple of weeks.
Don't panic, nothing will change, everything will continue in a regular way. I am still on vacation until the end of March, besides the regular things to do at home and on the farm.

I have posted this in all my three threads: Nexis Works (Batforum) - GRV II - Winding River Project (MDforum). I will continue my BATs and my MD/CJ soon and GRV II will be fully back online also.
For those who haven't filled all the challenges in the GRV Challenge, now is the time, because I will start to calculate the points for the last challenges next weekend and once they're all done and uploaded, the last two challenges will be on their way.(I only hope that some of you are still with us)
Concerning my BATs, some of them will be released soon. And my MD will be fully back with regular updates also.

Sorry, it took so long, but before paying myself a fullsized heartattack because of all that stress and fatigue from last summer and fall, I decided to think of myself first for the last months.
Thanks for hanging in there and have a wonderfull year 2010. ;)

Fred

TiFlo

Thanks for the news!

I'm a newcomer to Sim City 4 (well, a couple of months now) and have really enjoyed reading your MD so far. Take it easy, RL comes first!

Cheers,

TiFlo

canyonjumper

Excellent news. Glad to hear you're back on course.

-Jordan

Cyclone1001

Go ahead and get things straightened out, less stress is  better for everyone :thumbsup:

KoV Liberty

Have a happy 2010! I hope you get things straightened out!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.