• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on March 30, 2010, 10:44:38 AM
Thanks for those pictures of Frampton. It really came alive during that last update!

The name Frampton I took from a little village in my area, if you were wondering. (see linkie below) Sorry, the link is only in french, no one speaks english there.....lol.

Fred ;)

http://grandquebec.com/villes-quebec/frampton/

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Jmouse

Congratulations, Fred!

Best regards,
The OSITM committee

rooker1

Hey Fred,

Congratulations on getting into OSITM for the second time, a very well deserved move indeed. &apls  I look forward to following your MD this month.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ecoba

Congragulations on your second time in OSITM, Fred. You certainly have worked very hard here recently, and you truly deserve this recognition.

Ethan  :)

KoV Liberty

Heck yeah! Enjoy your month here!

Adrian, I miss you man.

canyonjumper

Congrats Fred! I curious as to what you'll do now!

Your friend,
                        Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Congratulations on your second well deserved OSITM award! 

Tomas Neto

Congratulations on OSITM my friend!!!

mrbisonm

Wow, thanks you all. I didn't even know that it was possible to be in the OSITM twice. Thie is a great honour, thank you.

I will bring you something special this month in exchange. I will have lots of new Nexis BATs to show, some of them quite big, also the story will go into hot action as some of our characters will do something they will regret and some important updates on each town in the Winding River.
To make things even more interesting this month, we will visit in details some of our Cities surrounding the Winding River Region, Bluebay up close, Frampton and its harbour, Reverant  and Beecherfalls, but most of all we will get to see the Capital City (Lakefield), the biggest of them all, spred over 7 medium tiles at the source of the Winding River, the Loch Mess....wow.
I hope that all this will make this MD worthwhile to be in the OSITM this month.
Oh....btw....Just to give you a small teaser.....here is a closer and detailed look of one of those two mysterious towers in West River. What could these be used for?....... ()what()

Fred

rooker1

You have piqued my curiousity.
Sounds like we will be in for alot this month....I can't wait.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

MattyFo

HMMMM...... Very interesting, the thing with the pulley system looks like it could be an elevator of sorts, perhaps a very deep mine shaft?  Maybe something very interesting was found underground?

-Matt

!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!

kimcar

&apls &apls Congrat smy friend for the OSITM. I`m not that surprise by , cause you work hard and you got an interesting CJ  :thumbsup:

Very interesting your bat  :D

penguin007

Hello Neighbour!!

Well done on making it into OSITM for the 2nd time!! cant wait to see your work as usual!!

Will

art128

Congrats, Fred ! It's great to see you here in the OSITM.

I like the last picture, great work with this (custom ?) building.

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

KoV Liberty

No doubt I won't want to miss anything!!!!!

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

rooker1, I surely have thought of a few things to make it very interesting. ;)

Quote from: MattyFo on April 01, 2010, 11:04:44 AM
HMMMM...... Very interesting, the thing with the pulley system looks like it could be an elevator of sorts, perhaps a very deep mine shaft?  Maybe something very interesting was found underground?
-Matt

Excellent logic you got, but could this be it?

Thanks kimcar   and penguin007

Quote from: art128 on April 01, 2010, 01:32:46 PM
Congrats, Fred ! It's great to see you here in the OSITM.

I like the last picture, great work with this (custom ?) building.

Arthur. :thumbsup:

Yes custom Nexis Bat

KoV Liberty, you better not miss anything....lol....Alex is one of those who will regret what he did.........

;) More on Easterday............  ???
Fred

frostwolf

Congrats on the OSITM!

And that tower looks a lot like some kind of hoist house, except that it seems too tall. Usually, a hoist pulls ore out of the mine only as far as it needs to, and then sends it off somewhere via ore car or tram system (or other method). That looks more like some kind of primitive elevator.

Very interesting.

-FW

mrbisonm

Quote from: frostwolf on April 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM
Congrats on the OSITM!

And that tower looks a lot like some kind of hoist house, except that it seems too tall. Usually, a hoist pulls ore out of the mine only as far as it needs to, and then sends it off somewhere via ore car or tram system (or other method). That looks more like some kind of primitive elevator.

Very interesting.

-FW

hm...Hoisting what? Too tall? Maybe something tall to hoist?.....and why are there two?

Keep wondering.....anymore ideas anyone?....lol

Fred

KoV Liberty

Quote from: frostwolf on April 02, 2010, 01:54:14 PM
Congrats on the OSITM!

Very interesting.

-FW

Maybe not a primitive elevator or hoist. If you look below it, you can see a turbine of some sort (correct me if I am wrong), and that would interfere with the cable being brought down to the ground. Overall, a very good BAT and I cannot wait to see whats going on after all this secrecy!

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.