• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Winding River Project

Started by mrbisonm, March 08, 2009, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbisonm

Quote from: frostwolf on May 20, 2010, 07:17:25 AM

And what does "putting Darwin to the test" mean? As a guy who likes Dean Koontz, that sounds pretty ominous.

Putting Darwin's theory to the test.......Hmmm.....that is what all the others asking themselves too.

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on May 20, 2010, 07:46:53 AM
I hope he was actually wearing pants too  :P

lol.........I hope so too.......lol. I should have mentioned it in another way, maybe leaving the *only* away?....lol

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on May 20, 2010, 07:46:53 AM
... any surprises at all coming up for them?

Well as a matter of fact, there is something strange, maybe even fearful coming up for them after I'm finished talking about all those characters of this story.
;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

KoV Liberty

Very very nice! I loved the update. ;) Glad no one was hurt in the ceiling fiasco. Cannot wait to see what goes on next...

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Cyclone1001

First a golf course, then a longer runway, Gibson's life is getting better!

nedalezz

It was nice catching up with the characters and their going ons...cant wait for the next couple of updates.

Access continues to grow at a rapid pace. The airport expansion also looks good :)

canyonjumper

Great update Fred! Took me awhile to read it through, but it was totally worth it! You are a master of stories, and you pick the right BAT for any moment! Too bad about the fire and the ceiling. At least no one was hurt.

Your friend,
                                        Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

danielcote

mrbisonm

I have been off for the last two weeks and it wiill be another week before we get another update, sorry for this, but I'm busy like a bee at this moment. Thanks for staying put.

Fred

NASCAR_Guy

I thought some ninja's kidnapped you Fred. $%#Ninj2 :D
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

KoV Liberty

Hehe. Me too. Btw, I will be gone from the 16th-25th this month. ;)

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

mrbisonm

Quote from: NASCAR_Guy on June 11, 2010, 09:38:20 PM
I thought some ninja's kidnapped you Fred. $%#Ninj2 :D

lol....not yet, I'm still running around in circles. I am pretty busy right now, I will be back with a short update within a few days though. ;)

Fred

danielcote

ooo I like my new store! Although I don't like the construction.  %wrd

mrbisonm

Since I have some difficulties with two of my construction sites irl, I have been away from SC since almost two weeks. The problems should be cleared before the next weekend, when I will be back with the judgements, the pointage sheet of the GRV II Thread and only after, I will then also continue the Story of *The Winding River Project* (WRP)
Sorry for being late again, but sooo many things happen at the same time which I cannot control and since simcity is of the last priority, it has been put aside. I am really sorry and hope I can make it up someday with a great story of all our "heroes".
See you the week after the next weekend and thanks for being patient.

Fred ;)

Sven800

Wow. I remember NoG and this is starting to look just as good. Just finished reading the first 50 pages - Great story, just as last time.

mrbisonm

Quote from: Sven800 on July 08, 2010, 09:08:58 PM
Wow. I remember NoG and this is starting to look just as good. Just finished reading the first 50 pages - Great story, just as last time.

....and I remember you having a character in NoG......If I remember right, the character was in real estate...... ;)

Ok Folks, I have no other choice than to put this MD on *Hold* for two to four more weeks.(approx. a month)  I have barely time to go on Internet these days and I want to finish my GRV II Challenge first (kinda more important, people have been waiting for way too long for this.)

I will make it up to you though.....with great stories and new Nexis BATs, once I'm back.

Thanks
Fred

KoV Liberty

Thats quite alright Fred. ;)

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

frostwolf

Take as long as you need, Fred; we'll still be here when you get back. ;)

Sven800

well, if you have space for more characters... ;-)

mrbisonm

OK, I'm back.
Lynn (my wife *lynncanox*) was to leave a message in August where I was gone, but she totally forgot about it. So, please forgive her.

We were in NZ for a week's vacation in late July and on the way back (before the earthquake) we got our baggage stolen on the last day in the hotel. So....lol....that wasn't funny at all, because passports and all our tickets, papers were in the luggage. Ha, I also now know that NZ isn't better for criminality than any other modern Nation. lol...
So, I also found out that the Canadian Embassy there isn't worth a penny, and forget the canadian Government when it comes to helping its citizens out of their country. Oh my, that was frustating and long to clear. Another week in NZ with no clothes, no money, no credit dard and no papers....lol. I hope that I never experience that again. Thanks for international banktransfers that can handle a case like this within hours and thanks for the Wellington Police that helped us so much, unfortunetly without success.
Anyways, I hope that they didn't suffer much with the earthquake they had last week.

Once back in Canada, after only a few days, I was admitted to the hospital.....so,I guess you know now why I havn't been around for so long. I just got out on last Friday, not feeling so well yet and that is why I only post today, where health seems to go up. Heart surgery (3 by-passes) isn't that easy at all and that worried Lynn a lot also and probably that is the reason why she didn't leave a message, even when I asked in august.
I missed you guys a lot, and now I will have all the time to catch up on anything. I was told to do nothing for a couple of months at least. Woohoo, some long vacation....lol. The moral is perfect, the body ...well, so n' so and the rest is going uphill. I even received my passport (brand new one) yesterday....lol. I hate Governments. ;)

So, now that I am back, I will try to catch up on my things slowly. I will continue my MD, continue to post the challenges in my GRVII and maybe even start BATting again. I only hope that I didn't loose to many folks.

Glad to be back. Yesss Sir. ;)

I will have a small update in a few days.

Fred

Quote from: Sven800 on August 14, 2010, 11:18:02 PM
well, if you have space for more characters... ;-)

No problem, I will PM you later this week with the info needed. Great to have you back in my new MD.

Fred

KoV Liberty

Glad to see you are doing okay Fred. I hope your health does very well!

Alex

Adrian, I miss you man.

TiFlo

Hence the reason why there is no way I give up my French citizenship (and the passport that goes with it). Luckily, we're allowed to keep both. I just don't want to be left to fend for myself if anything happens to me while abroad.

Anyway, stolen luggages don't seem too bad seeing what you had to go through since your return. Glad to see you're in great spirit though. And it won't hurt any more doing nothing for some time!  ;D

Take it easy!