• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbsimcity

I'm sorry that I haven't commented in a while...  this work is truly inspirational.  I've started a new region after a long hiatus and love those wide 45 and 90 degree road curves.  And plopping these road signs should keep me busy for a while.

Keep up the good work.

SC4 - Large Airport Builder project

Streetlight 725

When are the signs and the telephone poles will come out?I wonder.They look great!

Pat

cough cough at amazement here!!!! David that is something else here that you gotten over 100 comments in one week and aint that a record by far? Also congrats to mbsimcity for ringing that double 00 bell!!!!   Ohhh onto the devolpment those signs are looking real good there Matt and David you are doing a fantastic job in plopperizing them  ;D

ps is that tut done at all for plop making?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

Three things:

1) Congrats to Marc (mbsimcity) for ringing gong #4800. The 3RR Honors list has been updated accordingly.

2)Two posts have been lost/deleted in the main thread, somewhere between #2100 and #4500. While this has made the (current) NUMBERS incorrect, dedgren's remarks (where the poster has not noticed) have helped mark where original D0C post is. So, currently, #4398 is the original #4400, etc. However, #4600+ are the correct D0C posts. This was noticed while I was (mistakenly) inputting the dates the 00 Post was made instead of the date the honor post was made.

3)David, you have about 20 honors posts to do. But don't worry, take your time. We've been doing fine without them.

~~Dragonshardz~~

EDIT: I'd noticed this before, too, but didn't know how far back it went. Good job finding how far back it went! I removed all the entries to the Honors List from 2100 on until we figure it out. Thanks! - Dustin (thundercrack83)

emilin

Quote from: Pat on September 16, 2008, 04:42:07 PM
ps is that tut done at all for plop making?

On that note: ploppable camping equipment (I'm thinking props from Pegs MTP) would be soooooooooooooooooo cool. ;D

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

metarvo

Everything continues to look great in 3RR.  David is considerate in that he will never pollute 3RR with anything inferior.

I have noticed that David has not posted in here in almost two days.  What is he up to, anyway?  It's bound to be good, whatever it is. :)

If there's one thing I've learned on all of my trips to 3RR, it's this:
When it gets quiet here, it's a sure bet that David is up to something.  The bet is as sure as the sun rose this morning.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

ejc

I had to read through more than 20 pages after returning from holidays..  %confuso

But, I've been astonished by the progress is made!! My top 3;

1) Plopable Seasonal Trees
2) Single rail-road tracks (spur)
3) retexturing rail-curves

Any change they're released yet? Seems I can't find any on File Exchange?

Keep up the great work David, you're one of the guys that make me play SC4 for years now!  &apls

threestooges

-ejc: To my knowledge, none of them are released yet. The rail curves should be nearing testing in some form or other, the single track rail is still in development (getting closer every day though) and the ploppable seasonal trees are still on the way.

ejc

Thank you for the quick reply  :thumbsup:

I'll check up every update again from now on, so I'm looking forward to the update that says 1 of these 3 are going to be released soon  "$Deal"$

cheers++

E

Ryan B.

Many happy returns on your birthday, David!  I hope the day goes well for you!

metarvo

I can't wait to see what kind of party we have here at 3RR! :)  Happy birthday, David!
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

MandelSoft

I'll have my party hat on! :party:
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Pat

Happy Birthday my friend!!! I hope you have a great day David!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

I really appreciate all the kind birthday wishes- all of you here on 3RR started a celebration two and one-half years ago that hasn't ended yet.  It's been truly great to have been a part of that.  Again, thank you.

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year, followed closely by winter.  We're just starting into fall here in Alaska.

I think it's come way late- we usually get our first nights in the 30s (F- around 0 degrees C) late in August, we haven't had one yet.  Usually, too, within a few days of the leaves really starting to turn we have a windstorm and the trees are suddenly bare.  This year feels different.

One of the benefits of the moderate weather has been that, for the first time in 11 years, we've finally gotten to see our crabapple tree produce some ripe apples- we've always had a frost while they were still green and that windstorm, and flumpp...  they're all on the ground.

So maybe its going to be some crabapple jelly this year, if we make it through to the weekend.

We've laid in a good woodpile for the winter ahead...

...which we know, from looking down the street, is not that far away.

I had an overnight medical procedure in the hospital last night...

...not a good sign, waking up in a hospital on your 56th birthday...

...and some more stuff this afternoon and tomorrow, but we'll be back on track with more 3RR stuff in just a bit.

Later (and thanks one last time).

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

thundercrack83

A very happy birthday to you, David! Early autumn in the Last Frontier looks just amazing!

And I hope that all goes well for you in the hospital, too, my friend. We'll all be thinking about you!

Take care!

Dustin

JoeST

Hey David, thos pics are great, (but my 3 woodpiles are bigger :P) and i hope all went well in hospital :) pitty it was over your birthday

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

Have a Happy Birthday and take care of yourself.
For the record, it doesn't matter where you are on your birthday, but who is with you.  ;) Make the most of the situation, it sounds like there is no other choice.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

pvarcoe

Happy Birthday David!

Winter is your second favorite season??
You need to spend one on the prairies (or better yet, in 3RR :)

Phil

metarvo

You mean you were in the hospital on your birthday?  That's a bummer. %wrd  At least, it would be if it happened to me.  I do hope you're all right, David.

penguin007

Happy Birthday David and good luck in hospital. Autumn has to be one of my favourite times of the year also with the beautiful colours around although its not as spectacular in England than in Alaska.

Will