• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dependency- ALN Football fields

Started by dljrfn2000, June 07, 2010, 05:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dljrfn2000

I'm having a problem with 2 of the ALN football field files

The Football Field Pack none of the fields show up, its just showing up as the base file for the Maxis Soccer Field with only the benches and no lines regardless of the field. I have downloaded all the dependency's listed on the read me and the download page but alas.... no change.

The larger Albriet stadium is coming out fine, except for the goal posts. Those aren't showing up... again all dependency's listed on the read me and the download page are downloaded.

PS- on an unrelated note I am looking for some ploppable low-rise apartments in the New York City/North Eastern US style that are only about 6-7 stories high any suggestions?

catty

The dependencies listed for the ALN Football fields are

# BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol01
# BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol03

but there is a third file which isn't listed BSC MEGA Props ALN Vol02 which contains "A set of sports fields and related props for forthcoming uploads"

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1718

maybe your missing fields, etc. are in this one?

hope that helps

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

dljrfn2000

I went back and add them and nothing changed, finally I went to the locked Football Fields pack and downloaded everything with that... and it worked  ()what() so ok problem solved.... for that

For the Albriet field though I still can't see the goal posts.... any suggestions?

catty

Quote from: dljrfn2000 on June 09, 2010, 07:23:31 AM
I went back and add them and nothing changed, finally I went to the locked Football Fields pack and downloaded everything with that... and it worked  ()what() so ok problem solved.... for that

For the Albriet field though I still can't see the goal posts.... any suggestions?

Sorry, hopefully someone who uses the Albriet stadium might know what dependency you are still missing

:(
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.