• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

I want them, and I want them now::)
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

ky72x

Awesome work, those houses look like they would compliment your previous releases very nicely.  &apls

Adept2Rock

Thanks for the new house's pack!They are so amazing! :thumbsup: &apls
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

mattb325

Almost a year has gone by.... $%Grinno$%

I have another small offering that was inspired by some pictures posted by Mike at BSC - it's the Mt Pleasant Mansion in Pennsylvania. This isn't a slavish copy (I seldom bother with making replicas) - I just used the pictures as an inspiration:

There are two versions. Both R$$$ (between 50-100 Sims, so suitable for CAM/non-CAM). There is one 20 degree angled version for a 6x6 lot which I have restricted only to low density so it won't interfere with large apartment lots and one 90 degree version on a 4x3 lot for more suburban settings.

Lack of time is still an issue with me - but I will package this up in the next week for testing. Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent model mattb. I really like this style of home. Great work :thumbsup:

io_bg

Wonderful job on these!  &apls I've always wanted more R$$$ houses.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

superhands

Matt, this thread is one of continuing inspiration :)

dave

Pat

OMG WOW Matt I am simply ummm well simply just amazed!!! I cant wait to use it!!!  :thumbsup: &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

tag_one

Wow wonderful work Matt :thumbsup:
The building and the lots are perfectly done  &apls &apls
Can't wait to srcutineer this ;)

Schulmanator

Very nice! I loveyour work and am glad to see you back at it again.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

art128

Wow Matt, these houses are just outstanding !  &apls
The details and textures are awesome my friend , and also the Lot is very fine too !
I really love the first one, with the 20degrees angled house, and all those trees placed at the corners. :thumbsup:
It looks great with the swimming pool , even if she has the same size as the house !  :D

The second one is nice too, maybe little but nice. Also nice choice of trees and textures. :thumbsup:

Arthur.  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

Nice work, Matt!  :thumbsup:  I especially like the 20-degree angled house, since anything that breaks the grid gets my vote.  Of course, the 4x3 90-degree house also looks very good.  Welcome back to building, Matt.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

mattb325

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments - had some time to do another BAT that I have been meaning to finish for a while....

It is another corner police station (sometimes I get sick of using the Victorian Police Station I made earlier - even though I very much like it) - but quite a large and effective coverage radius, so very suitable for big cities and around the crime ridden mega lots...it is suitable in a wall to wall environment, but will work anywhere.

Alfred.Jones

That is awesome Matt :thumbsup: I find myself always reaching for your Victorian Police Station for corners. Will be awesome to get some variety :P

Sim City 4 Devotion

mightygoose

great more from my favourite batter, nice looking station, i also get bored using your victorian one everywhere :P
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

toxicpiano

I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkenness.

jeanmi

excellent  &apls

is it in your plan to upload that

because it's a really fantastic bat

&apls applaud again you'r excellent work

baconrocky

&apls I love your work, I am anxiously awaiting it! :P

mattb325

Quote from: jeanmi on March 22, 2009, 07:05:13 AM
excellent  &apls

is it in your plan to upload that

because it's a really fantastic bat

&apls applaud again you'r excellent work

I have just packaged this up and it's off for testing. There were some things I wasn't happy with on the original BAT (I was still trying some different techniques at that stage), so I re-did the model a little and attached is the result...I think it looks quite a deal sharper and some niggling issues with the roof texture were fixed..

Meanwhile, I have released, the Mt Pleasnant Mansion ( http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2033 ) - enjoy!

tag_one

Ah droool  &apls Looks excellent as always  :thumbsup: