• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAT Showcase

Started by mattb325, February 01, 2007, 04:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Geez , i missing time for read all the post , but i`m happy to pass by here, because i would like to tell you that your mansion is fantastic. &apls &apls Incredible the details that you put on. Thanks for the quality that you do and share. :thumbsup:

sebes

WOWOWOWOW... those mansions are awesome! The last one, with the ivy, is just gorgeous. The railing on the porch is a little jewel :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

mattb325

Thanks guys - yes I am still doing the Chippendale station, and yes these will be uploaded, but I'm going to hold off while I bat a few more and then release them all at once

Here's Killymoon in game on a test lot:

I'm going to be batting some carriage house, stables, woolshed etc props for it.

Also, with the two fire stations already realeased, I had actually started another one at the same time and I've now almost finished it although there may still be some changes here and there.

It is inspired by (in no way a copy of) Eastern hill fire station in Melbourne:

bat

Great in-game pictures! Nice buildings! :thumbsup:

cammo2003

Quote from: mattb325 on May 20, 2007, 01:40:29 PM
Thanks guys - by the way, what's a pax load? ('pax' to me is latin for 'peace', but I'm assuming it has taken a different meaning here)

Anyway, a quick departure from the trains for a brief moment.

A lot is going on with the BSC pushing the boundaries of the game: therefore, new things will be needed. One of these is more highly evolved farms. If you look around areas like the UK, France, southern Europe and Australia, some of the most established industries are in fact, farming 'Estates'. Grand homes owned by generations of the one family working the land...

Australia has its fair share as well:

Lake house (on the outskirts of Sydney) is a very deft and balanced Greek revival example:

It just struck me how well this building would work as a Mayor's House also.

By the way, I must put in kudos for the lotwork on the farms. Whoever's doing them is doing them very, very well, and I truly cannot wait to implement these in my game. I've been wanting more farms for a while, actually.

jacqulina

wow killymoon is awesome i cant wait to see more progress awesome work  &apls &apls

EDGE4194

Quote from: jacqulina on May 26, 2007, 04:21:46 AM
wow killymoon is awesome i cant wait to see more progress awesome work  &apls &apls

.....exactly  :)

Ajax_Amsterdam

The fire station looks great :thumbsup:, I hope you will release it soon

mattb325

Thanks guys - the farms will be a little while longer yet, as I hope to make some more and release them all at once

Update on the fire station. Final version

Get it here

Thanks to my team mates for help and advice on this and to barby for packaging and modding

mattb325

Emu Plains station has also been completed

Available here

Rayden

Quote from: cammo2003 on May 21, 2007, 01:28:50 AM
Pax is frequently used also as shorthand for "passengers".

In the hotel business, it's used for representing persons (fi. room for 2 pax, room for 4 pax).

Nice work Matt with those stations. :thumbsup:

sebes

OMG Matt.. That firestations is pure gold...  Great job  :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

CabraBuitre

Matt,

I asked this over at your Shosaloza CJ, but this might be more appropriate here...

Is the Taunton State Hospital available anywhere?  I thought I had a copy of it (maybe from being in the testing group over at PEG's?) but I can't seem to find it anywhere... but there could be a glaring obvious reason... that it simply isn't released yet!

Keep up the great work, I really like your consistent style in all creations!

Check out Abelfarei!

bat

That's a nice looking station, mattb325 :thumbsup:

Sól

I love all of your work, thank you so much for your contributions  &apls

Krio

I just love that firestation..I use it a lot in my W2W cities  :P one of the bats ever. Also your other work is nice  ;)

Adept2Rock

I love your mansion :thumbsup:!!!!!!!!!!!!!When, it's on the lex???
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

jacqulina

excellent firestation beautifull work &apls &apls

Strechnitz

Hi Matt,

Thank you for that excellent station I will find good use for it in Stropon. Those larger farms are also a great project. I like both of them.

Good job!

Strechnitz

spa

Those are some sweat looking farmhouses matt. You should consider making a R$$$ version of them too!