• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4D Lex ... Support Questions V01

Started by Colyn, January 14, 2007, 09:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightstar

Cockatoo-210893

Has anyone else been having trouble uploading files to the LEX lately?
It seems the file upload drops out straight away after I hit "click to upload" (upload speed quickly drops to 0kb/s.)
About two minutes later a generic FireFox page pops up saying that the server was reset during the upload, however I've been trying for the last 24 hrs and still haven't had any success.

RippleJet

BarbyW

Try uploading using IE as I think there have been problems with uploaidng in Firefox previously.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Cockatoo-210893

Tried in IE and got the same problem. (FF has never given me any real issues with the LEX anyway.)
The .zip file is 7.85MB, which is within the cap I believe.

RippleJet

Quote from: Cockatoo-210893 on November 25, 2009, 02:51:25 PM
The .zip file is 7.85MB, which is within the cap I believe.

That is probably too big... don't ask me why... even if the size limit is supposed to be 10 MB, there's always been problems uploading files exceeding 7 MB.
Send the zip file in an e-mail to me, or upload it temporarily somewhere else where I can access it.
I won't need any LEX images or descriptions. I'll let you know how to proceed after I've got the file.

dragonshardz

Hmmm...is it possible to change your LEX password?

xxdita

Sure it is. In the left pane, click on Profile. If you have any problems, let me know.

dragonshardz

Thanks Nate.

EDIT: Would problems include there not being a Profile link to click on?

BarbyW

At the moment only people with upload rights have access to their profile. If you want your password changed send a PM to either Nate, Tage or me with what you want and we will change it for you.

dragonshardz

Ah, well, that explains things. Thanks Barby!

vistla

This may not be the right place to post this, but I'm going to try anyway. I recently re-downloaded Jenx Paris Diagonals by Xannepan and all of the dependencies for it. They do not work and I think that I know why. The readme says that "Maxis Amil Offset 22", is included with the download but it is NOT. I'm guessing that this is the problem, so my question is, simply; Does anyone know how/where I could it? Please and Thanks, in advance. -Vince

BarbyW

vistla

fx2ka

hey guys,

i love your site, but unfortunately i forgot my password again. Could u be so kind and send it to me?

santexas

I have problems with the Power Search option in the LEX.  I select the type of file I wish to look at, e.g., Parks - Eyecandy (and only that - no other selections). Then click on the search button and nothing happens or if it does, it takes a long time to load.  Downloads are also slow.

When I use the Google search, I am able to get quick response with search results but then getting to the selected search items is very much like trying to use the Power Search - ver slow if any response at all.

I am using a Windows 7 computer with IE 9. 

Please note, I have no problem logging in or seeing the LEX new file page. 

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

Linda Gaunt

chimaira123

trying t download the nam windows version and there is now download button even though I am logged in

I am able to download anything else, even the MAC version of the NAM

just not the windows version for some reason...

Kergelen

I'm having problems using the LEX advanced search &mmm. I can't search nothing.
Someone else have the same problem?

Links to SC4 websites

catty

Quote from: Kergelen on June 10, 2012, 05:12:39 AM
I'm having problems using the LEX advanced search &mmm. I can't search nothing.
Someone else have the same problem?

Its been reported that something is wrong with the LEX Power search, it appears to be having some other problems as well.

catty (moderator)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.