• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cbagley94

Hi,

I am also having trouble accessing the LEX.  When I sign in, it says that my username and password are not valid.  I have had the same username for quite some time.  Could someone please show me how to fix it?

Tarkus

Hi cbagley94-

I don't know exactly you're getting those errors--it looks like you last used the account back in June 2020, and everything appears normal with it.  The one thing we could try is a password reset--I'll do a manual one for you, and send you the details via PM in just a moment.

-Alex

SounderBruce

I've returned from a long hiatus and am having some trouble logging into the LEX. Tried resetting the password, but the form isn't taking the password given to me on the reset page. Should I try it again?

Visit the The Greater Whatcom Region on Simtropolis

Tarkus

Welcome back, SounderBruce!  I'll do a manual reset for you, and DM you in the Discord.

-Alex

Luds

Hi guys,

my user name for LEX is Fisher. I have tried resetting the password but I get no e mail. I have checked the spam mail...nothing?

Tarkus

Hi Luds-

I've found a fisher account, but it appears it was registered and last used in 2010, with an email address (and IP Address) completely different from what you have registered under here on the forums, which would explain why you didn't receive a password reset email.  It also doesn't appear there is any download history associated with the account, so I would recommend instead starting a new LEX account.

-Alex

David sheehan jr.

Can't sign into LEX. After following email sent. SC4D LEX says does not recognize USER or PASSSWORD. Need a little help please. Thanks

pa_quito

hola no puedo acceder a mi cuenta, he vuelto a registrame pero no recibo el correo de confirmaci󮮍
No recuerdo mi nombre de usuario, mi correo es [removed for your protection]
podeís ayudarme porfavor

Tarkus

Hi pa_quito-

Your username appears to be paquitogc.  The account appears to be already activated.  I've removed your email address from your previous post, so you don't get bombarded by spambots.

(Google Translate)

Hola pa_quito-

Su nombre de usuario parece ser paquitogc. Parece que la cuenta ya está activada. Eliminé tu direcci󮠤e correo electr󮩣o de tu publicaci󮠡nterior, para que no te bombardeen los spam.

-Alex

pa_quito

ArduousCynic

Cant seem to log into the LEX. I enter my email address for a reset, but never receive the email. I tried a few days ago and again today - same result. So I tried registering anew, but get a message that my username or password are already registered (I used a unique username, but same email). Please help! Thank you!

tpeal

Hi, im afraid i am having similar issues with logging in to LEX. User name is tpeal

Could i please get a Lex password reset?

art128

Quote from: tpeal on November 14, 2021, 09:30:53 AM
Hi, im afraid i am having similar issues with logging in to LEX. User name is tpeal

Could i please get a Lex password reset?

Are you sure about your LEX username? I've searched for it but haven't found anything in the database.
I did however find an username searching with your email address. I will PM you the detail to make sure it is yours.

edit - I've sent you a PM.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

iamspartacus3

Hi,

After resetting my password, it doesn't accept the new randomly generated password. My username is the same as the one here.

Thanks!

Tarkus

Given that it looks like you've been able to log in since, from what I can see on the User Admin end, I'm going to guess one of the other Admins has done a manual reset for you already.  If not, let me know.

(Posting primarily so I know this is potentially resolved.)

-Alex

olddan

Hi, I changed providers and lost my email. To top it off, I forgot my password to  the LEX. You see the dilemma. Could you please either reset my my LEX account - user name olddan - or change the email associated with the account? (I'll pm you the email).

Thanks,
Dan

art128

Quote from: olddan on November 30, 2021, 02:01:00 PM
Hi, I changed providers and lost my email. To top it off, I forgot my password to  the LEX. You see the dilemma. Could you please either reset my my LEX account - user name olddan - or change the email associated with the account? (I'll pm you the email).

Thanks,
Dan

Hello, ca you PM me your new email address? I will make the necessary change.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ledzepnut

Ledzepnut ([email removed so you don't get bombarded by spambots -Tarkus])- The log in keeps telling me to click a link in an email, could you please either resend the email or fix whatever seems to be an ongoing issue for me ... thank you :)