• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Diggis Contemplates BAT

Started by Diggis, June 23, 2008, 01:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggis

and on the 4083rd day diggis created diagonals:

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

so would that mean he is your other half Barby lol.... No really great Job there Shaun!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Woo hoo! This is great news, and I have just the place for these wonderful diagonals - or at least I will 'round about the 4098th day!

Later!
Joan

threestooges

Great work Shaun. A nice way to celebrate the 4083rd day. The transitions to the curves are very smooth and realistic. The cattails seem a bit big, but everything looks good.
-Matt

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

CasperVg

and on the 4084rd day CasperVg loved them...
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

JoeST

* JoeST repeats what casper said :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

kimcar

Simpson

Wow absolutly fine work my friend, I love the diagonals  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

tag_one

Wonderful work Diggis &apls I really like them a lot and I'm sure these will be a great addition to your set  :thumbsup:

FrankU

Diggis

These are up being tested now, with some small changes to the main packs too.  I have seperated the files out into a prop pack so that I can easily do treeless versions and people can choose.

FrankU

Ah, great, treeless!
And do you also include an all-green version?

Diggis

All green?  You mean evergreen possibly?  ()what()  The previous set was evergreen, although dominated by Pine species.  I had considered doing a set with more oak-esq species, but then I would have 3 sets of the same thing really.  If there is enough demand I may do that though.

FrankU

No, sorry, that was stupid of me.
I meant: with green borders, there where your lots are white now. The white represents something like rocks, I guess.
What I am hoping for is something that helps me to represent the Dutch canals: hardly any difference in heigth, only grass, reed etc as borders. If your lots would not have the white, but some green colour, I'd add the reeds and cattails myself and live happily ever after!

Diggis

Ahh, yes THAT I do plan to do.  Grassy banks, just takes some work to get it to looks right with the game settings.  The white is rocks, which you can make out when you zoom in on them.  I've tried a few things with limited success, but thats the next plan.

Diggis

papab2000

Very nice job Diggis  :thumbsup: Just downloaded them.  :)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

Pat

Shaun fantastic stuff here wow!!!  :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie