• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FlyinBird's Eye View Showcase ~Update 7 ~ 12/06/08~

Started by flyinbird93, November 26, 2008, 07:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyinbird93

~Replies~ Later I'm sorry, Thanks everyone!  Enjoy!

~Update 5~ Bonus Day! The view you peaked at, get more now! Love or Hate it? You be the judge.

Ok sorry for this taking so long, gosh half way through the week already and I am just getting to this! I decided to stop trying to press more stuff together and get out what I do have. A lot of work has gone into building, which slows production of the journal a bit at times.

Starting things off! Remember Plaza Living Apartments? Well here is that overview of their area. They are located down in the Plaza District of downtown Fort Libre. From my buddies helicopter we snapped this image, blew it up, and framed it!

The Mosaics!

Click for 2849px × 1900px

To go along with that, I have the 1920's mosaic I released as a teaser last week.

Rainbow park, located just East of the Plaza, is the home of Fort Libres second oldest church built in 1901.

Homes for Sale
Post a comment if interested, all homes listed this update are located in Fort Libre.

The Video!

Last but not least! The video some of you may have been waiting for. Night in Hansing, released last Saturday @ my YouTube account. Now here it is for you here!
http://www.youtube.com/v/IiUVqxqd9SY&hl

More to come this week so stay tuned! GO VOTE and leave comments, Thanks everyone :D

Lilojame

Hi!
I love the pictures and the mosaic but on all that cream, the video is a cherry!  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

bat

Your pictures, mosaics - nice parts there of your nice city - and the video - fantastic work on that video at night - are all wonderful! Great work on them! Looking forward to more... :thumbsup:

Fabian93

Didn't have the time to watch the video yet, but your mosaic looks really cool, i especially like the avenue with the diagonal parisian buildings on the top.
Oh and great perspective in which you have shown the mosaic, it's different - very cool!  &apls
Will definatley follow this,
Fabian  ;)

woodb3kmaster

Wow, great work so far! I'm particularly impressed by your helicopter shot; it looks so realistic! You must have put a lot of time into editing that picture to get it just right. Keep up the great work!

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

projectadam

flyinbird93,

Excellent updates and creative way to throw a video into the update. I love your design style but on the 1920's mosaic, the size of the building in the top seems a little out of the time period. I also like the idea of having homes for sale in your regions, great idea :thumbsup:
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

flyinbird93

~Replies~ 7 - SWEET!  Thanks for all of your support :)

Pat - Thanks!  I'm not really sure which plaza you are refering to.  Is it in the Apt building pic?  Most of that image is either the actual lot of the building, or on the top left corner that is actually a park path.  Neither I have a link for atm because I've had them awhile, however if you are interested in either I'd be happy to try and look them up :)  I'll also get you added to the residence list at that location soon as I can!

Lilojame - The beauty of it is YOU can sell your house and buy a new one :D  Thanks for the comments :)

bat - Thanks for your kind words :)  Hope you keep finding more things of interest.

Fabian93 - Thanks!  I appreciate the compliments.  Watch the video its great!

woodbk3master - Thanks!  Actually a lot of this does take tons of precious time away from my wife and kids.  Its a fun hoppy, gotta have somem :)

Projectadam - Correct the building did seem a bit out of place, I trid corroding the picture a little bit to see if I could maybe make it seem more made of old brick or concrete.  That building is no longer there anymore though so hmmm.

~Update 6~ More best of, yup SAW RE!

Ok Thanks for tunning in again /wave

Time for another

Best
of
Flyinbird's Eye View
SHOWCASE
@ Simtropolis
&apls &apls

QuoteUpdate 3! Somethings Stewing in Jefferson City

QuoteWelcome back everyone!  About this next picture, I am sorry if the quality seems a little low.  I had to really compress it to fit it onto free image hosting.  It should be ok, but I'm apologizing ahead of time.

Here is your overview of where we are today.  If you remember, we just found a newspaper add stating that Harald Jefferson was arrested and he had started a colony to the east.

Jefferson City
Click for 4688x2923

QuoteBefore leaving for Jefferson City, the Hansing city represenatives were given a small map of where to find Jefferson City, and how to get around while there.

QuoteAriving in mid afternoon at the port, the city represenatives were shocked at how expanded the area was.  Really questioning how long these practices had been going on.

QuoteMaking there way down and around the main drag of town, they soon found Jefferson Dr. and his Manor at the end of it.

QuoteThe city reps will be exploring around and spending a few days questioning the newely free'd slaves, and examining the development of land possiblities.  Feel free to stay around in town for a bit with them untill they finish their report.  Or, if you wish, the ship departs every evening if you wish to return back to Hansing.  Now I must get back to work everyone.

That's it folks! Thanks for tunning in for another

Best
of
Flyinbird's Eye View
SHOWCASE
@ SimTropolis

Lilojame

Hi!
Well, I will first renovate it inside, you know plumbing and some pain-works and such. I after all want to make some profit in order to afford the new one.  :D
And I have to say that there is another great update. Why don't you change your image host tho?

Looking forward to see more!

Have fun,
Karin ()borg()

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

Simpson

Jefferson city is looking superb my friend. The fields are super  :o
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

flyinbird93

~Replies~ 2! That's ok, progress is progress right? :)

Lilojame - Thanks for your comments, I pm'd you on the image host deal.  About your home, as you will see in this update, feel free to improve it all you like.  Update me here and Ill update your home listing with your changes :)

simpson - Thanks!  I haven't played that town in months.  It was fun to visit again :)

~Update 7~ New shot from friends chopper!

Hey all, I made this last night and ST got first dibs.  sorry you got the BEST OF yesterday, but today you get it!  Nothing much just a fun pic I made :)

West Park Marina

Oh I forgot to tell you, two more people have moved in and joined the R.U,S, Check out there houses, and where you can find them here! Plus, tips on how to get your house and what you can do with it.

Pat has moved to Fort Libre, Whicklin

Also, from my branch @SimTropolis.com blue sinjid has moved to Fort Libre, Whicklin as well.

To get your house, contact me or leave a comment saying your interested in moving into a home.  Homes are usually available for move in any time, and a new section for home sales is in development.  Residents are listed HERE @ the ~R.U.S. Residential listing~

*New* If you own a home, feel free to submit fix ups or things to make it yours.  I will do my best to keep them updated with your homes list HERE @ the ~R.U.S. Residential listing~

Simpson

Nice picture  :thumbsup:
Looking forward to the next udpate  :)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

flyinbird93

~Replies~ Sorry 5 min post, replies later.  Thanks for your support though :)

~TEASER~~ Low on time, i'll fill in details later

This is the first seeing of an official "Suburb" of Hansing City!!! How far out is it?  Is it rural, can I pet a sheep?  Find that out and more in the next update.  For now enjoy this shot!

Point Place, Bellaview

paroch

Hi, my first time here and am impressed with your MD.  The video is very good indeed - gives us a chance to see the city "in action".

I also liked the 1920's mosaic that really is a nice idea.  And I like the way you show us some pics that seem to be from a different angle than the standard game view - very nice.

flyinbird93

Thanks for the comments again everyone, replies later.  With the holidays coming up, FlyinBird's Eye View Showcase is decorating.  This image is now the banner for Page 1 of my Showcases.  Happy Holidays everyone :)

Lilojame

Hi there!

Nice work on update No 7 there. I liked the Marina shoot very much. The teaser and the holiday image looks nice also!

Looking forward to see more!

Karin

bat

Great updates there of your city! The pictures are looking nice! Nice holiday image there, too! :thumbsup: