• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Grand Duchy of Genevra

Started by Dark_Jedi06, October 05, 2008, 10:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

Most spectacular work there, DJ! I'm loving this all along and I could kill for such an eye for detail  :P $%Grinno$%

&apls

EDIT: Aye, welcome to page 4  :)

tankmank

simply amazing all the care and attention you do just for the smallest thing i love it

Yoman

Damn I missed an update, got to view 2 in one sitting though, and they were lovely. I still love that elevated rail line, really reminds me of the one in Berlin as I said, too bad there are no BATs like the new Berlin Train station you could've used :P The detailing is incredible and the photoshopping is just right to add to the images, great work  :thumbsup:

kbieniu7

Oh, my God... I want to say something else, than simply "amazing work", but I can't find words. It's just perfect, those trees, those stalls... those details... &apls
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

pipishere

Ok so i may have to change my underwear after seeing that update  &mmm

Lol, a beautiful update, omg i adore it sooo much. Has given me much inspiration!  :)

kimcar

&apls &aplsJust stunning . I love the Aigle a Volé idea and good choice of building too. Looking forward :thumbsup:

batmans

CarmineHilton

Another great update! I'm sooooooo jealous =p

Stylo

Wow nice photoshopping skills you got &apls nice city building style

Badsim

Speak about abundance ! I'm lost in Geneva ... at that's so good to be ! 

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

CabraBuitre

Gosh, I love your plazas and parks!  They really draw in the eye and fill in what is normally empty space... very realistic!!

Check out Abelfarei!

Simpson

Incredible.. this is really incredible
The city is looking perfect and also great work on the LE
Bravo my friend  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

iamgoingtoeatyou

XoX

This is an absolutely spectacular city!  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

I love so much, a very great work! :thumbsup:
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40