• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problems locating Tabi Military Plane 1 and 2 as well as Freighter Prop pack

Started by Jaxxbauer, June 22, 2014, 06:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxxbauer

Hey everyone,

I am having issues locating Tabi's Military prop packs as well as the Freighter props, including the An-225. I have read about lot sizes and I have plenty of space, tried a completely new region, have the biggest lot I can and still no luck.

I also tried the PIM but I'm not tech savvy and its just really all confusing.

Can someone guide me on a fix to get the planes? I use all the other Tabi planes and love them!

Please tell me how?!

Cheers

catty

These are all the Tabi plugins I'm aware of

http://city-builders.info/index.php/tags/24-ttt-list

but this catalog is a work in progress so more links may be added in later, please note there are a few duplicate links created when we merged the contents of two spreadsheets together, they will be deleted later
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Jaxxbauer

Thanks so much. It appears I have everything I need but not seeing it.

Might be hidden somewhere. I have it downloaded 5 times in 2 days.

catty

Search your computer hard-drive, I've had a couple of plugins over the years end up in some very odd places, the other thing is you may need to "Run as Administrator" or see if your anti-virus has taken against it for some reason

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.