• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

editfish

kodlovag-  love your different seawall textures (near side, far side), consistent with RL deco waterfront vs areas with few or no pedestrians.  Nicely done.

Never realized how tiny the Lippo Buildings look in comparison until they're standing front and center on your waterfront.   :D

wetsom

Kodlovag: &apls

More one pictures from "Hungary":)

samerton

@kodlovag: wow!
@wetsom: Very nice! Have you got the road underneath the supension bridge? I didn't think it was possible..?  ()what()
Nice pictures again  &apls

wetsom

Quote from: samerton on September 17, 2010, 12:22:05 PM
@kodlovag: wow!
@wetsom: Very nice! Have you got the road underneath the supension bridge? I didn't think it was possible..?  ()what()
Nice pictures again  &apls

UnderBridgeRoad: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=4524&v=1

Not function, but nice!  :)

x-ten

samerton

@wetsom: thanks!

@x-ten: looks good! Is the image a JPEG because it's taking a while to load... Please make sure your images are in JPEG format. It's a good picture!

x-ten

samerton
Thanks. Next time I will do so.

djvandrake

Very impressive downtown pictures.  &apls

samerton

WC_EEND

Here's a recent one by me, showing of the "Boekentoren"

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

x-ten

samerton

@ WC_EEND: looks good. I like the gold building on the right.. can you give me a link please?  ::)

travismking

Quote from: samerton on September 25, 2010, 05:33:30 AM
@ WC_EEND: looks good. I like the gold building on the right.. can you give me a link please?  ::)

that looks like the Aurora building by bixel ( i think, its definitly an HKABT member) ... should be on the stex

edit: its even on the lex :) http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2281

samerton

x-ten

It was Difficult. Hope you like it!

Modedit: resized image as is was too big. Love your picture though :)

cubby420

Whoa its so colorful and full of life. A tidbit blurry however though. Still, I love the pic x-ten!

samerton

x-ten

Thanks everything!

I think that even you doesn't want to comment it.

editfish

Yeah, I know, the Commercial Zoning and UDI...but I was pleased with how this was coming along.  Any suggestions for making the grounds along the curve look more attractive?

WC_EEND

Try to make lots that fit around the curve in the LE, also I love that shop with THE parking on its roof, where did you get it from?
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project