• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your suburbs!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochist

Many people have awe-inspiring suburbs...let's see a few!

Some of mine:

Your turn!  Let's see some good ones!
(Under Construction)

Alfred.Jones

I don't have any pictures of suburbs right now. I'll try post some later

Great work on yours Masochist, keep it up

Looking forward to seeing more peoples sc4 skill ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

TheTeaCat

Nice suburbs dude good work.
what your traffic flow like? , must be easy to get lost with all those side roads though.

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

mjig_dudy

here is one of my favrouite suburbs picture from my CJ.

oh yeah, and thanks for sorting out my regestration jeronij  ;D

Masochist

mjig_dudy: Nice picture!  I like the way the streets go under the rail (is it just me, or is that a seriously low clearance?  Doesn't matter, looks great anyways).  Those tudors are looking pretty nice as well!  Great job!

Quote from: TheTeaCat on November 11, 2006, 12:41:09 PM
Nice suburbs dude good work.
what your traffic flow like? , must be easy to get lost with all those side roads though.

For the first and last pics, traffic's pretty smooth, but Sims in the second and third pic like to enter and exit those neighborhoods on one street, and buses run through there, so it can get pretty bad...and yeah, the only one that seems to have any sort of planning is the first one.  The rest I just kinda threw in some random curves (because that's what it feels like trying to get through suburban Houston)...
(Under Construction)

TheTeaCat

For the first and last pics, traffic's pretty smooth, but Sims in the second and third pic like to enter and exit those neighborhoods on one street, and buses run through there, so it can get pretty bad...and yeah, the only one that seems to have any sort of planning is the first one.  The rest I just kinda threw in some random curves (because that's what it feels like trying to get through suburban Houston)...
[/quote]

Bit like where i live in London.  The Mayor says he is doing something for public transport. No! Really!  "I AM" He says. Hope he summat before the Olympics start. lol

Still yours looked a nice area to live.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

Alfred.Jones

I still cannot get over how cool that looks mjig_dudy! Cannot wait to see some more pictures from everyone :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

Looks great, mjig_dudy!

My 50th Post! Yeah I'm a citizen now!

jacqulina

wow these are awesome suburbs you guys nice work

TheTeaCat

mjig_dudy

Wikked stuff. love the church and the semi's near by. Reminds me of dear old Ireland!

Masochist

Some more from me...:

Nice little neighborhood, I guess

Such great road conditions, as you can see by that avenue cutting bottom-right corner... :-[

Can you say "suburban sprawl?"
(Under Construction)

Alfred.Jones

Awesome suburbs Masochist! They look quite cool :)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

That are some more beautiful suburbs Masochist!

TheTeaCat

Masochist nice work to get such pretty suburbs!

NikNik

Here's my two cents.

et's see if I can make Imageshack to work:

Yep, more or less. It is a thumbnail.
Well another try with this one:

I guess I can only generate thumbnails through Imageshack. Help is appeciated.
Nik-Nik

Alfred.Jones

Nice work Nik-Nik! I really like how you used marrast's avenue dividers beside the avenue. The apartemtn buildings look awesome :thumbsup:

Are you putting the url of the pictures between [IMG] tags?

Sim City 4 Devotion

NikNik

hank you Alfred,

This is a pic from one of my former towns as I recently started to build in the Middle Earth map (a huge map) and only have farm lands there (and a lot of dirty industy).

here is a pic of a residential "sleeping" area around the old sea front chapel:

Nik-Nik

Alfred.Jones

No problem Nik-Nik :)

Nice work. The waterside chapel looks amazing and I really like how the pathes weave between the homes. Keep it up ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat