• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your best Terraforming!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 11:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

Im looking forward to more Jackie. I cannot wait :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

I'm also looking forward to more of your fantastic work!

NikNik

Jacquilina the sculptor!

What fantastic work. I can imagine it takes long. But hey every good piece of art takes some time to be realised, yours is no different.  :satisfied: (=artisan smiley).

Nik-Nik

jacqulina

thanks guys yes it does take some time to do as i like to get it to look as natural as possible

jacqulina

TheTeaCat

Amazing, lovely, beautiful.

Awesome as usual thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

mjig_dudy

looks amazing jacqulina, your terraforming skills are simply amazing.
heres my attempt at some island terraforming

bat

TheTeaCat

Mjig_dudy.
Very picturesque. Seen just the place for a holiday cabin. Fishing any good there?

Heres a few of mine showing a coastal road.

Hope you like

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"

jacqulina

wow you guys you sure do awesome terraforming  &apls :thumbsup:,and thankyou

Alfred.Jones

Amazing terraforming Mjig_dudy and Jackie :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

NikNik

Great sculpting guys!

Here's an artisan Smiley for all of you:  :satisfied:

jacqulina

heres another pic of some terraforming i have done.

TheTeaCat

OK I want to live there!
Lovely area beautiful as always. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bat

Alfred.Jones

Sim City 4 Devotion

Masochist

Wow...looks like I missed a lot in the week or so I haven't been here!  Okay, so I've got some comments, of course, because everything on this page looks spectacular!:

Jackie:  Oh, wow...what a scenic route!  This would make a really good postcard!  It reminds me a bit of the Pacific Coast highway, simply because it's on a cliff, next to a cliff.  And then it disappears into that forest...man, if only that road were real!  You're skills never, ever cease to amaze me!

mjig_dudy: Nice islands!  I guess those reefs are popular, although I've only seen them on this site.  But they make the islands look so natural!  I bet a celebrity would own that!  Nice!

TheTeaCat:  Some awesome terraforming!  That highway bridge doesn't look out of place at all...that's something I have a bit of trouble with (making highways look as natural as possible in natural settings).  This is some of the best terraforming I've seen from you, which is saying something, because I've seen some of your great terraforming!  Good job!

Jackie (again): Awesome lake!  That's the same one from your CJ, right?  (I can't check cause ST is offline...again...).  It's so stunning!  I can't think of another way to say that your skills are unbelievable, I really can't!  You hear it all the time, and for good reason!

I love the work that's being done!  It kinda makes me want to try some of it myself.  Please keep up the excellent work!  :thumbsup:
(Under Construction)

jacqulina

thankyou so much for the wonderfull comments,it has took a lot of time to get the terraforming how i like it. :thumbsup: