• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GUIDE to Registration on the LEX problems CHECK here first!!!

Started by Pat, January 31, 2009, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxdita

I have just activated the joydivision account on the LEX. If you have any further problems, please let me know.

joydivision

Quote from: xxdita on February 28, 2010, 02:08:34 AM
I have just activated the joydivision account on the LEX. If you have any further problems, please let me know.

The monkey is mine. So i feel like a donkey...
There are the same problems.
Thank you for your patience.

atom

Hello.

I am a new user on this site and i have a problem with registration for LEX.
My registration on the forum is ok. I have activated my account with the link that i have receive in my email : code = a1dbc260bb

After this, i have tried to register on LEX, following your instructions. Same username, same password, same email adress.
But the only thing i got is the evil monkey, again and again.

Can you help me please ?

BarbyW

atom: you cannot use the username atom on the LEX as it is already in use. Please try to register with a different username and password. You do not have to use the same as for the forums.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

atom

Thank you BarbyW.
Sorry, i understood the opposite, i should revise my english, LOL.

Registration has worked, but not receive the LEX activation email.
My username for LEX is atomkid.
Just in case...

BarbyW

atom: I have activated your account for you. Welcome to the LEX and I hope you enjoy the content.

SimRainford

I have received my activation email, and have followed all the steps, but when I goto login I get that darned evil monkey! HELP!!! &ops

BarbyW

You appear to have two active accounts: SimRainford  and SC4Rainford. Are you sure you are using the correct password for the correct username?

SimRainford

Yeah it is the same password...but it keeps on telling me that I have entered invalid data

BarbyW

I can reset one or both passwords. You can either send me a PM with the password/s you would like and I will change it/them or I can reset them and send you a PM. I would suggest not having the same password for both accounts, however.

zurrabear

Moderator: I can't log-in to the LEX (I don't know why, but the password stored on my pc isn't being accepted) and I see no way for me to reset that password; can you help me out here?  Thanks! %confuso

BarbyW

zurrabear: I'll reset your password and send you a PM.

zurrabear

houston1128

Can some 1 please activate my account i have not got the email yet

xxdita

I have activated your houston1128 account, but am showing 4 others. lion24,
retrokidd, marcus24, as well as your email used as the account name. I'll lock the other accounts. If yuu have any further problems, let us know.
And enjoy the LEX!

houston1128

Mayor Browne

Hi guys, I have followed the same proceedure and have recieved the activation email link. I followed the link after being told my data was good. I then still get the Gorila/monkey : /

Please help me. Many thanks

Mayor Browne

Hi guys, I got the private message saying you had changed my password. I have tried this and its still not working. Thanks for your patience.

lostinweb

Hi guys,

i was registered on sc4devotion and then i also registered me for the Lex exchange. I received the confirm registration e-mail and when i go on the link to confirm, it bring me on an error page...It's impossible find the page..possible cause etc..etc.
How can i risolve this problem???I have read other post about, but i didn't find nothing that coul resolve my problem type.

Thnx All for the help and W SC4!

RippleJet

lostinweb, I've manually activated your account. ;)

Quote from: Mayor Browne on September 28, 2010, 12:01:46 PM
Hi guys, I got the private message saying you had changed my password. I have tried this and its still not working. Thanks for your patience.

I assume you got that PM from Nate...
Since Nate isn't around at the moment, would you want us to reset your password once again?