• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Welcome to page 20!

Great work on that night shot, ky72x!
That's also a nice harbor there, magee_b!
Very nice picture of that light house, Toichus Maximus!

bat

Nice picture of that small port and "canal"! :thumbsup:

oldrogue

TCX,,,love  your shot....nice looking small port and the building mix on the far side is just perfect....congradulations
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

tcx

Ennedi

Great picture tcx, and very interesting effect on water (the dodge tool ?  ;))
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

ky72x

Nice varied skyline in your shot, tcx!  Nice job with that whole shoreline area.  &apls

astone

tcx...great looking shoreline, can you help me out with getting some stuff?

what sea walls are those?  i cannot seem to find decent seawalls anywhere
also...what is that red building on the upper side of the canal?  looks pretty nice

thanks a lot

Masochist

Hey, you guys remember when I posted pictures of my seaport way back [towards the bottom of Pg. 17]?  Well, I've got a couple more to showcase, as well as a "finished" picture of it.  If you've been to my MD, you've probably seen these already:

The Tower and the Rails

SOMY Showcase

The Big Red Tower

Emilin Maritime Control Tower In Focus

The Finished Product

Hope you enjoy these...
(Under Construction)

rooker1

Masochist those are awesome pics of your seaport. You have a great wide collection of BATs.  But in MHO you have mixed too many different types of LOTs in the same area.  Your port could have been alot bigger if you had decided to spread it out a little more.  Although it does still look very good.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

XiahouDun

A work in progress regional shipping port. My first attempt at a port.
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

Pat

XD for your first attempt dannnnng that is goood looking port... Love the hugh biiiiig Crates there on some of them lots lol hehehehe

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

oldrogue

masochist and xiahoudun  love what you guys are doing with your ports...very well done...think it's made me want to grab some pics of mine and share pretty soon..thanks for sharing with us
Sometimes I go into my own little world....but it's ok, they know me there.

bat

Great pictures of your port, Masochist!

Looking nice for your first attempt, XiahouDun!

brney1000

One question: Do you guys use smoncrie's hole digging lots to make your perfectly straight coastlines?

tcx

Quote from: astone on February 04, 2008, 05:34:16 PM
tcx...great looking shoreline, can you help me out with getting some stuff?

what sea walls are those?  i cannot seem to find decent seawalls anywhere
also...what is that red building on the upper side of the canal?  looks pretty nice

thanks a lot

Thanks! I'm sorry for not reply before

The red building you can find it here http://descargas.capitalsim.net/?sitio=csc&descarga=875 you may also want to check and download all JSTEED creations also available in the "Descargas" section of that site.

The seawalls are from MARRAST http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=16655

Masochist: Great pictures !!!  &apls &apls &apls &apls

Masochist

Quote from: brney1000 on February 14, 2008, 08:16:05 AM
One question: Do you guys use smoncrie's hole digging lots to make your perfectly straight coastlines?

I didn't...I just found a line underwater to level out, and it did the work for me.

Thanks for all your comments on my seaport, guys ;D!

I've got more pictures, but not of a seaport this time...:

(Under Construction)

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Ennedi

Toichus Maximus: Very nice, I see you are experimenting with original shots (your last railway one is beautiful too :thumbsup:)

Isaac (Masochist): All pictures are great, I like especially the 3D impression on your mosaic (especially in it's bottom part)  &apls
Edit: The light is very nice too!
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine