• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knapp

vortext: All those walls are BAT's from myself, but not (yet) released.
Thanks that You like the village. It can be seen at my MD at simforum.de:
Riviera - see last pages
aka "Der Gammler" on simforum.de and STEX

vortext

Ah, that explains it. Hope you will release those walls eventually, they look very promising!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the link, your landscaping is outstanding!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

Nice pictures Knapp &apls
I like the walls.

Links to SC4 websites

romualdillo

Nice pictures and nice MD,knapp!!!! Did you create the "Strandkörben", too? The Simpaniards need peace in the coast too. They also have to fight with Simzosen, Simmanen and Simtaliener for a place on the beach!!  :P

Wisdom1111

lol this is from along time ago back when SC4 was brand NEW...

FrankU

noahclem

Great work! I love the way the tropical flora at the base of the wall look  &apls

peperodriguez2710

The port area of El Astillero, that means "The Shipyard" in Spanish. In the past, large shipyards were there, but eventually closed, and now a huge industrial port takes its place. Hope you like it.

One of the container terminals.

Another container terminal.

The petroleum harbour, fuel storage and the refinery, at the right, LNG and dry bulk piers.

In the port mouth, the West Dike that serves as cruise terminal.

A view of the whole area.

Regards! ^^
PD: Sorry if there are any mistakes or the size of the images are too big.

kelis

Nice job !! I like the shape of that port. Are you thinking to create a MD?

Saludos  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

romualdillo

That harbour is huge!!! Looking forward to seeing more!!!  :thumbsup:

peperodriguez2710

Well, first of all, thanks for your support. El Astillero covers a whole city tile, and I've been working on it a lot, specially in the terraforming. I'm not gonna make a MD, I haven't got much time for creating a beautiful, landscaping region, simply, I play my way. I will show pictures in the "Show us your..." section if I make something cool, but actually, El Astillero is one of the few cities in my region that is finished, so I prefer making the rest and showing some shots.

I'm going to post some more pictures. El Astillero also has a Navy base, but i prefer to show it in the correct post.

Here, the major avenue meets with the freeway in a T interchange. Note the dirty factories everywhere. I filled almost every area with dirty inustry, because i wanted the port to have a dirty and industrial look.

At the other side of the highway, there's a residential zone where all the harbor personnel lives.

I love how the petroleum facilities look at night... I filled every gap at this zone with a fire station when a fire blowed up my first refinery...  Now El Astillero has 34 firefighter trucks ONLY in this part of the port!

Well, we're not talking about an ecofriendly city...  ;D

My first try with major mode plopables. I tried to make a small beach near the factories with a forest. At least the city has a green spot!

Here the power plant that provides electricity to the city and some pollution, too.

A shot of the port mouth. At the left, the West Dike, and at the right the Military Dike, that is part of the Navy Base. (Actually, the West Dike is looking North, so it should be called Noth Dike, but in my home city, the biggest dyke of the port is called "Dique del Oeste" (West Dike in spanish) and I called it "West Dike" as a tribute.

And finally, a night shot of the same spot.

Hope you like it!

¡Saludos!

Une_ame

Here's a small mediteranean seaport in my city Meridion.

babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

juliok102013

Quote from: Une_ame on April 01, 2015, 12:20:57 PM
Here's a small mediteranean seaport in my city Meridion.

Very beautiful :)

Where did you find these Mediterranean homes? You can pass me the link? Thank U.

gn_leugim

solsystem

Here is the seaport in my city Alashan...

... and the continuation in the neighboring city Montalaar:

peperodriguez2710

I like the way you combinated the city and the seaport with those walls. The whole port looks pretty realistic btw. Congratulations!

FrankU

Wow! Definitely stunning.....  :thumbsup:

Mr_Maison

Beautiful Waterfronts!! I see there's a lot of things I missed downloading.

Simcoug

Glad to see you are still working on SC4 projects solsystem... I miss your SimPeg CJ  ()sad()

Simcoug

The seaports on this thread are too nice to be hidden away for over 90 days  >:(
(click for full size)