• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmavignier

JonM: Amazing waterfront. Very nice use of custom lots and boat props. Are those lots made by you?

JonM

Quote from: gmavignier on July 26, 2007, 07:52:38 AM
JonM: Amazing waterfront. Very nice use of custom lots and boat props. Are those lots made by you?

Yea I made many of those lots, but all the props and textures came from the wonderful exchange :)

Wyldone

&apls Bravo! Those are some awesome lots! Plan to release any by any chance, huh? huh?  ;) If only I could get MY lot editor to work. for some reason, it just won't start.... &mmm oh well....

Ennedi

JonM, that's great!  &apls &apls &apls

You said you used many styles here, but everything is very well composed! SC4 community needs this kind of creativity!  :thumbsup:

Btw, I think about learning LE from some time, but you forced me to do it now  :D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

JonM

Thank you for the kind replies :)

I would put them on the exchange but there are too many dependencies to sort through, maybe someday soon when I have some free time

&hlp

shoreman905

Wyldone, the LE must catalog all the lots and props in your plugin folder, it may take awhile to finish that task. Have patience, walk way and get a cold drink, when you come back you should have it up and running. Reducing items in your plugins will quicken the pace. I thought for the longest time my LE didnt work, but that was the routine.  :)

Pat

WoW there is soo many great seaports here... many of congrates to you all that has had a great seaport or seaside shown here todate - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

apeguy

Quote from: Travis on May 15, 2007, 07:04:47 PM

The inlet...

Hope you all like them!

hi, i'm new here. can I just ask, near the top of the pic, how did you get such a soft, flat 'ramp' onto the bridge?

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

Gaston

Quoteapeguy asked:   how did you get such a soft, flat 'ramp' onto the bridge?
Hmmm, there are several ways to get that result.   The way I do it is to use the "hole digging tools"'s ground lifter tool.   I lift the ground close to the place I want to build the bridge.   I place a few train zots on the top of that.     Then, since I have a "slope mod" installed,  drag a rail line out from the zots.   This will make a gentle slope.    Demolish the rail lines and zots.    Now repeat on the opposite bank of the water.         Now starting at the top of the slope connect a bridge.    And there you go.   Sorry I don't have any pics.   I have dial-up and it takes forever to upload pics to post here.   Hopefully you can follow my instructions.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

Shadow Assassin

Some of you guys might recognize Port Mordicar. I actually quite liked how the apartment buildings grew on the western approach (right side of the picture).
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Travis

Best. Port. Ever. Enough said.  &dance

The layout is amazing, especially that bridge, I've never seen a bridge that realistic.  $%Grinno$%
I love all the warehouses, and the ships too, everything looks great. I wasn't kidding when I said this is the best port I've ever seen.  :thumbsup:

bat

Awesome port, Shadow Assassin!

Great pictures!

apeguy

thanks Gaston :thumbsup:

SA, that looks brilliant! where did you get those cool containers & those warehouses?

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

Pat

SA that is a awsome seaport OMG wow that is sooo stunning

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

figui

this one will make big contrast with SA's one:

i like how this town is growing near the river.. so probably the town will continue developing a little more.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

urban

that's a nice town figui, I like the colors :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

bat

A wonderful looking town, figui! :thumbsup:

That's also a fantastic picture of your shoreline, urban! :thumbsup:

Gaston

Here are a few.   Sorry they are PNG images.  I cannot get Clip2Pic to work.  It looks like it is but nothing actually happens.    Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.   Wish I could change um to JPG's.

And two more to show an unusual use of thes breakwaters.   Can you guess how I did it?

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

apeguy

nice pics guys, btw urban, where did you get that huge palm tree in that pic? :o

Travis

Good pics everyone.  :)

Might I ask, Gaston, where you found that dirt track in your second pic, the one that looks like a landing strip or something?
I've been looking for something just like that.  ;)