• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Very well done. The village seems to jsut fit right in there and blends into the surrounding terrain. The only thing I would critique, is that the stacked cement things for the breakwater seem to be stacked a bit narrowly for the depth of the water (I know this is just a combination of the water mod and the design of the bat, but it seems a bit unstable). All around, those are some good pics.

figui

relics8801: that seaport is great!
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

relics8801

To Threestooges and Figui.

Thank you for your comments  ;)
Quote from: Threestoogesis that the stacked cement things for the breakwater seem to be stacked a bit narrowly for the depth of the water
All right ! Thank you good advice  :thumbsup:

I have to study more long time  :P

Thank you !! 
I helping to management a site the WBML4jp - wiki in Japan.

ejc

From a fictional region I'm playing sometimes to test out new BATs & MODDs

JoeST

WOW That's awesome well done.... I wish i could put that much LOD in must have taken you years to do that

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

:o

I'm sorry, but just a
WOW is not enough for what we just saw. 
Maybe an
OMG, SUPER WOW, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, FANTASTIC ............................
That might be the long mosaic I have ever seen.  There is so much small details in there that I don't know where to begin.  I see soooo much custom stuff in there that I have never seen before.   I think you must have phtotshoped the jagged edge of all the transit networks, right?  ;)

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Haljackey

What the?  Thats a HUGE image!  Is that a entire city tile?  Excellent work!

figui

first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..

________

Toichus Maximus

Absolutely Stunning!!!!!!

Might want to fix those textures on the electrified rail, though. Aside that, its singularly the most amazing mosaic I've ever seen.

flame1396

ejc... that mosaic pwns the hell out of any other one I've ever seen.

Excellent work with the pipeline sets.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

threestooges

It just keeps going... very well done. Each part of it has it's own little details and charm (like the police helicopter about 1/2 way down) as well as working well as a part of the whole. The only suggestion I have would be to edit out those little minimized toolbar buttons that popped up in a few of the pics. Very well done.

socomseal45

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

willy88

And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

figui

________

rushman5

Wow, that's fantastic!  What a unique BAT! 

That mosaic before has to be entered in . . . ummm . . . something, cuz it's ssoooooo good!

flame1396

What the hell is that Willy? Looks cool. I'd never use it, but its cool.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

willy88

Quote from: flame1396 on October 29, 2007, 07:05:26 PM
What the hell is that Willy? Looks cool. I'd never use it, but its cool.

It's MayorOverpop's AquaCulture Institute.
And what do you think you're doing looking at my signature?

bat

That is a wonderful mosaic there, ejc! Great work on that seaport! :thumbsup:

Also yours is a great picture, willy88! :thumbsup:

socomseal45

willy, that looks awesome. I like how you combined it with PEGs OWW 2
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into 
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.

shanethemain

Not meaning to intrude on your personal conversations, but I wanted to make sure I got one up before forgetting--I rarely ever post pics, but I was halfway pleased with this one, so I figured what the heck. Anyways, just ignore me.  :P