• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunv123

WOW! :o

I wonder how you do this.... the first image just blows my mind! &apls

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Girafe

My dear guinea fowl, lovely pics  ::)

je te pique un carrée de 250 x188 sur ton image pour le LEX, c'est quand même bien plus joli que mes vieilles images 
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

APSMS

You don't fail to impress, even with lengthy absences. Very impressive pics and a good application of the model tweaker (I wish I was confident enough to actually use the stuff, but I haven't the time to get my hands dirty).

The pic with the people in the riverbed...there are some places in America where I've been and that feels like you've captured the spirit nicely; I could picture myself being down there.

We will be waiting patiently.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

RepublicMaster

They are all excellent pictures! The MMP work is superb! :D

vortext

*cue dramatic music*

It's that time of year again when darkness prevails. .

*cue thunder clap*

and Badsim comes out to play . . 

*cue Wilhelms scream*

. .this winter: Murder in the Mediterranean.

$%Grinno$%

Sorry for that but your pictures are excellent scenes!  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

vester

Good to see you back Cédric.

.... and what a comeback that is. Wonderfull pictures as always  :thumbsup:

Orange_o_

These are beautiful images.
In this world where everything is changing so fast, it's nice to have solid values​​.

I promise to move here from time to time for your your winter work.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Delecto

Welcome back Cédric, great pictures again!  :thumbsup:  We expected nothing less.  ;D

Badsim

No time for replies ( but your comments are - of course -  always highly appreciated ) nor a long speech , I hope to be more free for the next weeks , but that's not sure at all , seems like there's a conspiracy around me so I can't spend a single day quietly ...  ::) $%Grinno$% ... and when I've got two or three free hours together , my priority is to play with SC4MT , IliveReader , LotEditor and , finally , ( « incidentally » , should I rather say ...) SC4 :

Something I had in mind since a long time : I've used  Heblem's Modular Dam Set , after have reduced all its pieces to half ( 0.5) from their original monstrous sizes , with SC4MT : once again ... I wouldn't progress anymore without this great tool ( I know there's an interesting thread recently opened by Alex about that ... :thumbsup:)

Heblem's Modular Dam Set is « descargas-able »  :D at Capital Simcity ( and maybe on the STEX I didn't check that point .)  Great creator , not the king of textures , for sure , but a lot of great ideas in the past : I actually miss him .  ::)

Take care . ;)

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Swordmaster

Welcome back my friend. I hope you had a great summer and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have for us. Looks like you're picking up where you left with such a spectacular scene. Truly awe-inspiring.

Cheers
Willy

Gugu3

RepublicMaster

That's an very nice dam scene you have there, I love it! :D

figui

great images. maybe it lacks a bit of turbulence downstream of the dam, but really inspiring nonetheless.  :thumbsup:
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

sunv123

Wow, breathtaking pictures Cedric! :thumbsup:

It's a pity that those rocks aren't available anymore ()sad()
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rooker1

Great work indeed my friend!! Love the dam scene and it's level of details.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

kelis

This is another such spectacular scene created by you. I really enjoy watching these pictures, as always the level of detail is perfect.

Greetings my friend  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

noahclem

Very interesting work with the dam. I did some work with that one a while back which you can see over here. I used model tweaker to offset the dam pieces but kept it the same size. I actually hadn't thought of doing that but I do like being able to run a road across the top. Seeing your work here reminds me I need to finish what I started on my own dam  ::)  Keep up the great work  :thumbsup:

InvaderNat

Wow, that's so dam good (ha.. get it). ::) Your stuff always makes me feel inferior, stop being so damn good! :'( jk. :thumbsup: