• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New baby thread!

Started by petercintn, May 30, 2007, 09:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercintn

If your a proud new mom, dad, grandma or grandpa, let us know!

I'll start it off with the newest addition to my family and my first grand baby, a boy, Dakota Eugene Norris.  Born at 10:10 central daylight time, 30 May 2007.  He comes from my oldest, Julia.  Around Christmas my youngest, Kacie, is going to double my grandhood.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

TheTeaCat

Congrats on becoming a grand dad peter. Lots of new memories for you now

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

dedgren

Big congrats, Peter!  And to the proud parents as well.  Welcome, my friend, to babysitting on-call!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

schooner2

I am a happy father to a 6-month old daughter, Anna Sophia.  She just got her first two teeth!!   ;D
"Proclaiming your religion, race, ethnicity, gender just cheapens your image.  After all, aren't we all just human?"  - Anonymous

rooker1

I am a very happy and proud father of two boys, one 15 months old and the other 1 month old.
;D

Congrats to petercintn and schooner2.    &apls

Robin    :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

schooner2

Congrats to you, Robin. Also to Peter.  &apls
"Proclaiming your religion, race, ethnicity, gender just cheapens your image.  After all, aren't we all just human?"  - Anonymous

bat

Vario80

"Having a Baby change your life", was the signature of some member (can't remember the name now) on Simtropolis.
Congratulations to all fathers and mothers on this board.  :thumbsup: &apls
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

Starmanw402007

I know this is late, but I thought I let u know that last june 8 and 18. my nieces had babies 1 week apart from each other. The first one was "Bryce Aaron Bentle" was born on June 08, 2006 and the other one was "Mckenzie" cant remember her last name :D. She was born on June 18, 2006, which was 10 days apart from each other.
This past june they both celebrated their 1st birthday. And My New Nephew and Niece got married 3 weeks ago.
So I had lots of good things that happened for me in 1yr.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)
Your Friend;

jeronij

Congratulations to all those happy and proud fathers and grandfathers  :thumbsup:  ( I guess the mothers and grandmothers are taking care of the babies in the meantime  ::)  :P  :D :D )

And Vario, this is a very interesting signature that you mention  ::) .... it does really change your life  ()stsfd()
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Yoder7652

Many of you have already sent kind congratulations to my wife and I on the birth of our new son, Reid...but I thought I'd post here just to make it official!  ;)  ;D

thundercrack83

Congrats again, Yoder! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

Pat

it never hurts to make it offical Ryan and again congrats  &apls &apls &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Starmanw402007

I know this is late but, late is better then never. Congradulations &apls &apls &apls %BUd%
Your Friend;

blade2k5

A belated congrats to those who are enjoying their new bundles of joy.  I personally don't have a new addition to my immediate family [my 26 yr old son hasn't gotten busy yet &mmm], but a friend of mine just had his second baby girl a week before my birthday in July while his younger brother is expecting his first child sometime in mid-December.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

BarbyW

Quote[my 26 yr old son hasn't gotten busy yet ], but a friend of mine just had his second baby girl a week before my birthday in July while his younger brother is expecting his first child sometime in mid-December.

You must have some unique genes in your part of the world ;D ;D ;D
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

LoL that is sooooooo True Barby, here in the northwoods of Wisconsin us cheeseheads has to keep it going when its too cold outside to due anything or to hot and muggy to leave the nice cool inside lol.... any possiblties Troy of you son settling at all?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nardo69

A bit late maybe ...

But 3 months and 4 days ago, on February 11th, my (first) son Mehmet Dennis came to this world.

If I see him laughing I can forget almost every around me ...

petercintn

Hey everyone.  Thanks for sharing!  Congrats to all!  My grandchildren have gave me a new lease on life, and I am enjoying them more than I did my own kids.  My failing health cause me to slow down greatly last year but there's nothing like faith and hope and little babies to to get you through.  I am now eagerly awaiting the great grandchildren, and now have every hope to actually see it happen.  Please keep up the good news here so we can all rejoice in new and renewing life.

Jeez, I'm getting sappy in my old age.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

CabraBuitre

My wife and I had two wonderful baby boys on October 30th... George Steven and Patrick Lee, named after their grandpas were 7 lbs 10 oz and 6 lbs 7 oz respectively!!

Check out Abelfarei!