• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DAVES' DAY!

Started by dedgren, September 08, 2007, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarkus

Happy (albeit belated, depending on one's time zone &blush) Dave's Day!

-Alex (Tarkus)

tooheys

A big thankyou to everyone who dropped by.

David, time to get the mothballs out and pack this thread away for another 12mths

Thanks again everybody

Cheers

Dave The Younger (although now a little bit older)

Diggis

I'm late but happy birthday to Dave the elder and dave the eldest. :thumbsup:

tooheys

Thanks Diggis you young ........... mmm, stop there Dave, don't want to earn the wrath of the elder one  ::)

Cheers

Madeira aka Constantina

well, its all over as midnight passes over Samoa. i hope you had a great time.  :)

threestooges

Not a bad celebreation if I do say so myself. Just in case I missed it somewhere, happy birthday tooheys (dave the younger)... I left a message with Dave the Elder in 3RR. I'll be back next year for sure.

thundercrack83

Well, guys...With the first annual Daves' Day in the bag, I must ask the question: How's the hangover???

Filasimo

Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dragonshardz

Happy (Belated) Dave's Day.

I think i missed the invite....curse those high school teachers!!

WEll, i had fun! no hangover though, a little too young...

shoreman905

I swear to you all, I remembered. Happy birthday David (that should cover all the Davids for the year, right  ;). Sorry guys I can only stop in now and then for the next month or so, but as a David (rehab is going well, we will graduate Bobs, I think) we are all forever linked ( now that is a disgusting thought). I announced the existance of Dave's Day to my wife, showed her the posts related to said, and believe it or not, she sent me a Dave's Day card (that she made, cool I think). Until next DDay, God Bless, and remember all the talent resides in Daves.

dragonshardz

technically, not ALL talent. BarbyW, for example?

tooheys

Quote from: thundercrack83 on September 19, 2007, 09:16:43 AM
Well, guys...With the first annual Daves' Day in the bag, I must ask the question: How's the hangover???

Well it's several days later, and a stocktake of braincells would suggest I may have lost 1 or 2 (thousand). Of course a few more Dave Days and I could be in a lot of trouble.

Dave (Shoreman), Dave Day cards, now that is something, can you show us the card, or is it a tad too
personal  ;) Of course Dave day is another 12 months away, but after some consideration with myself, this site will re-open with each Dave birthday.

In this regard we need a register. Dedgren your a man with considerable resources, are you able to dig into the secure vaults of SCD4 and provide some Dave birthdays. Of course, if you're a Dave, just let us know when your birthday is. So far I've got two (and I worked so hard
to get this info  ::) )

Sept 18 Tooheys (Dave the Younger)
Sept 18 Dedgren  (David the Eldest - Diggis quote, not mine)

The more the merrier, literally, Dave parties throughout the year, leading up to the big one.

So let us know your DOB.

Cheers

Dave

fernby

I have a friend named Dave. I shall inform him of the date for next year. Cheers. :thumbsup:
You are reading the sig of a SC4D Citizen.

NASCAR_Guy

Quote from: tooheys on September 22, 2007, 05:32:38 AM

Sept 18 Tooheys (Dave the Younger)
Sept 18 Dedgren  (David the Eldest - Diggis quote, not mine)

I'm Dave the Even Younger
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

dedgren

It's only three months 'til Daves' Day '08!

Are you ready to CELEBRATE?

David (on behalf of Daves [linkie] everywhere)
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

LoL David how did I know this was going to happen hehehe!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Alfred.Jones

3 months?? Is that all?? I haven't got time to prepare??!! :'(

Sim City 4 Devotion

tooheys

David, I'm still recovering from the last one  :)

But it's time we had another decent party around here. Something only a true Dave could organise.

I'll put my planning hat on and see if we can come up with a surprise or too.

Cheers

Dave the Younger

superhands

david, dave that sounds good :D

david.