• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

~ HonG KonG ~

Started by kelis, July 17, 2008, 07:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

OMG, I just can't believe what I saw !  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

Glowbal

that looks great! amazing.  &apls

djvandrake

Very impressive.  That section of residential towers looks very nice and authentic for HK.

meinhosen

I need to stop lurking long enough to let you know that you've had two superb updates.  The fruit market has probably been one of my favorite series of pics yet in your MD.  The crowded streets, sidewalks, and alley(s) adds a nice ambience to the whole scene.  :thumbsup:
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Battlecat

That urban area looks amazing!  Those towers are fantastic, and you've used them very effectively!

Albus of Garaway

As Battlecat said, your urban areas are fantastic! I really like that rail line, as well. Great work!

Scarton

This is amazing!  :o Impressive. :thumbsup:

Une_ame

The last one is  :o.

All are  :o. But the last one is even more....
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

tankmank

I really love this MD it really captures Hong Kong in it's glory and magnificence and i can't wait for more  :D

Nardo69

JohnD and SAm Johnson over at the German simforum were looking for two buildings and asked me if I could work as a translator. Good thing about this I discvered your MD! :)

I haven't been in HongKong but this is how I think it must look - and feel - like. Great work!  &apls

The two buildings are in the last picture of the Fruit Market update on the last page:

SAm Johnson is looking for the buildings at the pedestrian malls with the red, green and brown roofs in the top left corner. JohnD is looking for the highrise in the lower right corner.

Hope you can help thenm.

And keep up your great work!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

tankmank

The Buildings with the red, green brown roofs can be found on Simtropolis search "Dong He Night Market" as for the Highrise on the right there isn't but if you mean the left it's 8 Waterloo Road by Bixel and is on th STEX

Hope this helps  :)

Nardo69

You're righ - it's the lower left corner ...  :-[

Anyway: Thank You Very Much for the fast answer! :)

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

Leodido

Awesome MD, really well done :)

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Glowbal

aah, it's inspired by Rotterdam, correct?

I've been there a few weeks ago. Quite amazing. Can't wait to see that MD coming here!