• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Prop Family Index

Started by BarbyW, September 26, 2007, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb204

Gwada971's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860800 --> 0x5F8608FF

I've sent you a PM with a link to download a text file listing all your allocated IDs.

Bear in mind that for personal use only, it's not strictly necessary to use assigned IDs. If you intend to release any works then having one will prevent conflicts with other releases. But if you are only using any items you create yourself, worst case scenario you might need to re-ID any items that conflict with other installed content. If you would like a range for MMPs, you can apply for one here.

Gwada971

N1_2888

I kindly want to apply for a prop family range (unless there is already one for SFBT members %confuso ).

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Andreas

Well, there is a prop family range that I've been using for the SFBT stuff since ages, maybe even before the BSC Prop Family Index was created. I'm not quite sure if the range that I picked ever made it into the "official" list. I'll have to check my internal recordings which IDs I used, then you can work from there.
Andreas

mgb204

20Huskies's Prop Family ID Range (request through ST):
0x5F860A00 --> 0x5F860AFF

@N1_2888 : Apologies, I maybe missed your request, did you manage to sort this out or would you still like your own range?

N1_2888

No, as there is an own SFBT range, I don't want to waste IDs others may need more urgently. ;D

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

A_1P

I assume the prop family IDs are different than the instance IDs?

Since I would like to create some prop families with own BATs could I request to reserve a family ID range as well please?

@mgb204 would you be able to help with that?

Thanks very much!

mgb204

@A_1P : Indeed the Prop Family ranges are distinct from the MMP and Texture ranges.

A_1P's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860B00 --> 0x5F860BFF

I've sent you a PM with a link to download a text file listing all your allocated IDs.

A_1P

Thank you very much! I appreciate it!

JahnSpd

Is it possible to still get a family prop range?

mgb204

Indeed I'm still here, apologies for the delay, not checking in so often these days.

JahnSpd's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860C00 --> 0x5F860CFF

I'll send you a PM with a link to download a text file listing all your allocated IDs.

JahnSpd

Quote from: mgb204 on November 02, 2022, 05:06:58 AMIndeed I'm still here, apologies for the delay, not checking in so often these days.

JahnSpd's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860C00 --> 0x5F860CFF

I'll send you a PM with a link to download a text file listing all your allocated IDs.

Much appreciated thank you.

deezedgod

Can I have a family please? Thanks!

mgb204

Sure, as follows:

deezedgod's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860D00 --> 0x5F860DFF

JahnSpd

I was wondering, can the ranges allocated here be used for individual props as well? Or does one need to request a separate range? Thanks..

Tarkus

Quote from: JahnSpd on January 10, 2023, 03:47:30 PMI was wondering, can the ranges allocated here be used for individual props as well? Or does one need to request a separate range? Thanks..
There is no range assignment for individual prop models--they're treated just like buildings and the like.  The individual prop model TGI is usually assigned by the BAT Plugin upon export, and the prop exemplar is usually determined randomly/arbitrarily.

-Alex

koumus corporation

mgb204

Koumus Corporation's Prop Family ID Range:
0x5F860E00 --> 0x5F860EFF

I'll send you a PM with a link to download a text file listing all your allocated IDs. You may also find the following guide to using IDs useful. :)