• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion Requests

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Post all your site´s related requests to this forum. Let us know which is this functionality you are missing, this one that should be improved, what should be added and what should be removed in the site.
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NikNik

Hi Jeronij,

Good initiative.  :thumbsup:

I am missing a tutorial to post pictures.

&hlp (great smily) Furthermore I would like to add my avatar but it is a pic on my PC not on a website. Maybe you could find a solution to that too.
:newbie: (= this reminds me of my 1,5 year old son)

Have fun!
Nik-Nik

jeronij

Hi again,

NN, your request about how to post pics tutorial will be fullfilled as soon as possible  ;)

You should be able to upload your avatar from your computer now. For some weird reason, the option was disbled for registered members....  ???
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NikNik

yeah, yeah, yeah. You are working quicker than I can anticiptate or even write replies. Great.

mmm.. Big cross...mmmm. Is it too big?  :bomb:

Nik-Nik

freedo50

hey jero, i see youre working very hard to make this site great!
a request though, is it possible to show the forum topic title in the page title? it would help me a lot because i am  a "power tabber", i.e. i open all the replies since last visit in a million tabs and atm its impossible to tell which is which

Masochist

Hello, jeronij...

Mine is but a tiny request/question.  I was wondering if you could have some default smileys available for your signature.  Is it possible?  And is there an easier way than to upload a smiley to Photobucket or something and then paste it in your signature (because that takes up characters).  Just wondering...
(Under Construction)

Alfred.Jones

@Masochist, to put smileys into you signature you just copy and paste the smiley code into the signature area. I posted a thread with all the smiley codes here.

Hope that helps ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

Colyn

Is it possible to activate the QUICK REPLY Feature of the SMF Board please ... ask Andreas for help if you cannot get that going. ;)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

callagrafx

Not so much a request as a "nice one"...the quick edit tool for posts is really nifty..just needs to be a bit more obvious if that's possible.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

Hello to all,

Colyn, you need to configure your profile and set up your preferences (including if you want to see the quick reply box  ;) ). Take your time to configure your profile, there are many many options !!!. Quick Reply is found in the "Look and Layout Preferences" section  ;D  . Oh, and it is good to know that Andreas has some experience with SMF !!!, I am sure I would need his help  ::)

callagrafx, I am sorry my friend, but I dont understand exactly what you mean  :-[ . Do you mean to change the position of the Quick Reply box, or are you talking about some of the editing post icons ?¿ . I havent made any changes to the forums template yet, but I guess both things could be made.

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Colyn

Come see CSX Play

callagrafx

Sorry Jeroni, should have been a bit clearer..

This icon:
I found it by accident, but it's a nice bit of functionality.  Appears only one the user's own posts (naturally).
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

I understand now  ;D . .I´ll see what I can do  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Colyn

Can we get two nmore forums in the BSC Place please ...

1. BSC Chit Chat .... for off topic banter by the team.

2. BSC Plays the Game .... for our Game experiments and results.

They need not be private as others may want to join in.

Thanks.
Come see CSX Play

jeronij

No problem Colyn, check you Private Messages please  ;D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Shadow Assassin

A nice forum here, jeronij, but I seem to be having problems with lag on these forums... it lags when scrolling, which I suspect has something to do with the sidebar. :P

Also, I dunno if the forums could be made a little... less intimidating, it's kinda overwhelming for a newbie to these forums, like myself.  :P

Otherwise, this is a great forum.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

jeronij

Hi SA, nice to see you again  :thumbsup:

I havent noticed any lags when scrolling, but cant you tell me which browser and in which pages is this happening ?¿

About the "intimidating" forums .... ??? .....intimidating ?¿ why?   ;D

If you mean that there are too many forums, you can collapse the forums boards you are not interested to see, and you can also set up your profile to adjust them to your preferences.

I am very interested in knowig what "intimidating" means (in this context)  ;D

Again welcome and enjoy your stay  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

Quote from: freedo50 on November 06, 2006, 01:36:55 PM
hey jero, i see youre working very hard to make this site great!
a request though, is it possible to show the forum topic title in the page title? it would help me a lot because i am  a "power tabber", i.e. i open all the replies since last visit in a million tabs and atm its impossible to tell which is which

Hi Freedo,

Dont think I forgot this  ;), it was only a matter of finding the knowledge and time to fix it  ;D

I hope you enjoy it now  :thumbsup:

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Shadow Assassin

It seems to have resolved itself, oddly enough, but I suspect it could just be a large number of images.

Intimidating, as in too many forums. :P That's pretty much it. I didn't know you could collapse some forums. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Colyn

There seems to be a problem with the server time ... I have set my preference to GMT +2 and it says it 01;35 or something and it is now 07:35 ... I use 24hr time.
Come see CSX Play