• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

131080's BAT workshop

Started by 131080, April 07, 2009, 01:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi all,

I've been playing SC4 and lurking on this website for years now, but I thought it was time for me to add my own contributions to the SC4D community. So I've made a start with the BAT. And I must say I was surprised by how relatively easy and how much fun it is to create BATs. It's even more fun than playing the game!  :)

I've started out with a relatively simple 1x2 wall-to-wall corner building. I'm thinking of making two variations on this building, a CS$$ and a RI$. The difference between the two will be in details like colour scheme, textures, roof junk etc. The building on the picture has an Italian restaurant on the ground floor.

It's not finished yet, I need to add proper textures to the windows and add night lighting. But I'm curious what you all think of it so far. Your opinions are much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers!
Pjotr

kimcar

&apls &apls This is a very nice start to your contribution  ;D You already done more than me. Great work and hope to see more of your work

Orange_o_

We can say that you begin well, there is nothing to blame for the moment  :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

CasperVg

That is looking great, it's an excellent start!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

MTT9

Good start. Can't wait for more!
You can call me Matt

baconrocky

:) This looks really awesome. Its exciting to see new Wall-to-wall buildings, always, always, always need them for my city. It also seems like it would fit well with JB's small town set.