• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Thanks for your comments my friends . InvaderNat , welcome to AntigOne as this is your first post here ... and , well , don't despair ; it took me years to get there ! (  ::) Not sure this is truly encouraging ...   $%Grinno$% ... well , at least do I use to give my "secrets" ) . Noah , I don't use to miss a Noro's update so , yes , I saw your  work about that dam set . Not all dams have a road at their top , so you had a different approach and that's what makes your work interesting indeed . Personally I keep on thinking that inconveniens are superior to benefits regarding textures and pieces transitions quality notably  , but , if you decide to resume your work about your dam , I will be very pleased to see how it turns , considering the ingenuity and dexterity that it requested and gonna request yet !  :thumbsup: &apls

Grandval Update 02 ; The Penitents Monastery .

No need to speak that much I think ... a good point for me as I'm still overwhelmed by RL tasks . I'm working with a new batch of MMPs but , most of all , have added a « Ghost Piece » at the end of all the MMPs I've got in my hands . A ghost piece is a flora examplar having as TGIs 0x0000000,0x00000000,0x00000000 , as simple than that :

Now , when something is badly placed , no need anymore to destroy the concerned tile or to quit without saving and come back , again and again ... this is so incredibly more comfortable that I wonder why I hadn't that idea sooner ...  $%Grinno$%

I've also started to resize Girafe's trees ( Already visible  with that update  for Oaks and Norway maples ) with new TGIs so the smaller versions  co-exist with the original ones ( with new MMPs , of course ) .

Happy B-day SC4Devotion:party:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Gugu3

Amazing!!!
no other words to say
Guglielmo

rooker1

Your ingenuity is remarkable!! You never sieze to amaze my friend!!

Robin &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Connor

Sheer genius as always  &apls

Truly one of a kind.

art128

Another fantastic update, Cédric! I'm always impressed by the amount of details in each pictures.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

metarvo

Good work, Cédric!  :thumbsup:  The diagonal farm fields look sweet, and the monastery building is placed nicely as well.  The rocks really sell the scene.

&apls
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

rambuckel

It's hard to believe this should be SC4! Amazing pictures again!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

nbvc

Bipin

kbieniu7

I also tried to recreate some place form RL but... it's no longer the game... this is madness...
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Kergelen

Ghost piece!! &apls How many times I've had to destroy a tile... :bomb:

Exciting pictures

Links to SC4 websites

FrankU

But this ghost piece... Doesn't it fill the tile with ghost when you do this moreoften? It feels a bit like leaving trash on the road, instead of putting it into a trashbin. It can be ok once in a while, but when you do it often it gets dirty... :-\

noahclem

Stunning work Cédric  :o  The lotting and flora are unmatched, as usual, and this is my favorite use of those tall rock MMPs from nbvc. The modding work sounds nice--"ghost pieces" are the best way for multi-model MMPs to be modded IMHO. Thank you for the very nice reply as well! Your work here will be a great inspiration for it  :thumbsup:

Delecto

Beautiful once again...  &apls &apls &apls

don't hesitate to ask me if you need special props dear team colleague!  ;)

vortext

Gorgeous scenes, both in RL and the recreation in game!  &apls

And very good use of NBVC's high rocks indeed, probably the best I've seen thus far.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: FrankU on November 06, 2013, 05:44:32 AM
But this ghost piece... Doesn't it fill the tile with ghost when you do this more often?

Yes, in the end multiple ghost props may occupy an entire tile and you'd still need to bulldoze.  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Girafe

"Les pénitents des Mées" are really beautiful, above all the night there are lighten up
Your realization is splendid as always. Lot of detail everywhere. It's a game to search all and discover daily scenes we can see in our countryside  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Shroud

:o unbelievable update! Those screenshots are beautiful.

droric

Great read.  The images really paint a picture.  I feel like I am there!

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Badsim

Thank you !

Radical theme change ; I'm back in town  , more than 3 years after the latest Triumphal Way's update , with all I learnt since . Not only almost everything I'm using is now resized and reMOded but I've also started to create some textures ( Overlays )  to add details to the ground , like air vents ( Metro ) , manholes , drainage railings , ground spotlights , tree gratings , street planters ...

Not perfect : textures get blurried when sized down to 128x128 pixels for SC4 Tool ... but better than nothing . HD props ( and why not a dedicated MMP ? ) would be a lot better ... Antoine ? Samuel ? Could be useful for the VIP Streetside MOD too , hope you'll find some inspiration there :

Well , this latest update for 2013 can be seen as a prelude to what AntigOne would look like  in 2014 ... if I ever feel still motivated enough to spend so much time with SC4 in 2014 : I won't bet . $%#Ninj2

Merry Christmas to all .

Cédric .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kbieniu7

Oh dear... Your attention to details is simply... mindblowing. Those pictures of urban life and night shots with dozens of lights are breathtaking.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!