• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Dmscopio's Bat showcase

Started by dmscopio, April 09, 2007, 07:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beutelschlurf

moin dmscopio,

:shocked2: ... spectacular, ... and theres gonna be a hole bunch of it?
... i wish i got those skills!  :P

b_schlurf

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Engorn

:shocked2: Can't believe my eyes. This is... this is... there are no words to describe it. Brilliant, awesome, amazing, incredible... I can't wait to have it. Do you know, give or take, when it's gonna be released?
It would be great for the candidature of Mosman (New Bordeaux) to the V Summer Olympic Games of CSC, a spanish SC4 website where I use to show my region.

blade2k5

Stunned by your excellence yet again.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but as always, you never cease to amaze me  &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

dmscopio

thanks, you are all too kind. To answer some of your questions, yes there will be multiple props of the sport facilities such as the stand alone platform, swimming centers, indoor arena, and so on...Currently i am looking for some ideas for a swimming center and the indoor arena. Maybe you guys can give me some suggestion. I try to stay away from the similar looks of the Beijing watercubes tho....I want an original design this time.
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

gottago

Woah that stadium is amazing! what's the physics behind those huge cables? would it work in RL?

As for a swimming arena, how about something like this in Berlin, velodrome and swimming combined: http://www.e-architect.co.uk/berlin/jpgs/olympic_velodrome_berlin_dpa260608_cwernerhuthmacher.jpg

It's minimalist and the geometry is amazing...

Or Hadid's stunning proposal for London 2012:
http://www.wayfaring.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/aquatic_zaha_hadid.jpg

KoV Liberty

Im not sure of many Swimming centers. But coming from you... I know it will be AMAZING!!!!

Adrian, I miss you man.

Leodido

Amazing work :), looking forward for more

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

Engorn

I was going to suggest the Aquatic Center for London 2012 by Zaha Hadid, but Gottago was fastest than me.

Anyway, I think that something lool a like the Aquatic Center for Atenas 2004 would be more consistent with the aesthetic of the Olympic Stadium that you have designed.

Here some pics:

art128

Great work Dm' , this stadium is looking excellent !  &apls
For an indoor arena, you can try the Pavilhão Atlântico in Lisbon !

wiki link (Portuguese)
wiki link (English)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nexis4Jersey

Interesting Staduim you made ,can't wait to use it &apls

KoV Liberty

Adrian, I miss you man.

dmscopio

thank you all for the suggestions, they are all very interesting. I specailly like the one in Lisbon. It could be my future reference for an oval arena...anyway, just let you all know i have created a very rough model of an indoor arena which is similar to the london swimming center:

I will post some more picture later.
for more BAT downloads: www.davidluart.com

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ Vandy
wouanagaine

Leodido

Very nice building, can't wait to see the finished product :)

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

blade2k5

That looks cool.  Look forward to seeing more of it.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

carkid1998

Oh wow... Is all the lake and stairs and all that stuff part of the model?

Ryan :thumbsup:
Sendona... Coming soon!

2b2gbi

I've had some difficulty downloading and installing your Simlympic pack from your website. There is a file with no extension with a size of 0 bytes in the zip that has the same name as the folder, I cannot delete it, and when I try to extract the files, the file conflicts with the folder, causing only the 0 byte file to be extracted. I cannot rename it either because it's in a zip. Any clue why it's there?
You can call me Jon. :)

Check out my MD: Bienville, Missouri

xxdita

I'm having no problem with the downloads, using the integrated Zip archive program that comes with Windows Vista, or with WinRAR. So I would gather it's your zip program giving you a hard time. Try downloading a different one.

2b2gbi

I just unzipped about 20 other BATs after attempting this one. I using the default Vista one, why is there a O byte file, that makes no sense.
You can call me Jon. :)

Check out my MD: Bienville, Missouri

xxdita

There isn't a 0 byte file in the zip, unless your download was somehow corrupted. Try downloading the file again, then right-click on it, and select Extract All. If it asks if you want to extract the file unencrypted, choose yes.