• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

edit:
a little more gimped version

Godzillaman

Damn lot editor...:P...Great work squidi.;) Nice work to everyone else too.;)
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

rooker1

That does look really good squidi.
&apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

RickD

Looks good, squidi.
BTW, it seems your sims like green cars.  ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Une_ame

I do like the separation wall between your two carpark levels.

I'm not sur but I don't think I've seen something like this one the LEX/STEX. Can you tell us if this is something you've made ? Tx
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

Toichus Maximus

wow, that looks amazing. The lack of reflection irks me in this particular picture, tho lol. Still awesome.

bat

Excellent pictures there of your fantastic seaport, squidi! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's a beautiful shoreline there, pagenotfound! :thumbsup:

dsrwhat316

my latest waterfront shots:

~ Dan
Custom Lotting at its Finest:

Last updated: 2/9- I'm Back! +  A Teaser (of course...)

Godzillaman

How can I compare with that?!?!?!?!?!?! :'(

Good work everyone! :thumbsup: &apls
"With a purposeful grimace and a terrible sound he pulls the spitting high-tension wires down..."

Fairlane500

Well, here's some work i put in today to create a small town harbor for the fishing port of Napier.

TopCliff

I really like the strip of land everything's on. It really reminds me of this small fishing village near Monterey, Moss Landing. Everyone's looks great, can't wait to see such great work from such talented minds.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

Fairlane500

Great catch, the town is in fact based on west coast fishing ports. My main inspiration was Westport, Washington for a few qualities, but overall it could be similar to a lot of places on the Pacific coast.

Here's another shot of the rest of the harbor and the community's downtown.

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Fantastic pictures of your work on your shorelines there, Dan & Fairlane500!!

superhands

i hope you like

MOD EDIT: Reduced picture size, because it was breaking the page,and linked to full size version -Fred

threestooges

Good use of the FAR. The pic is elegant in its simplicity. Perhaps have a control building or something there, but overall it's a great pic. Perhaps something for the photo competition.
-Matt

billen

Here are some old pics from my seaside areas.
One aspect of sc4 that I didn't like was the steep shoreline,
so I discovered how to contour up/down slopes.
This allowed me to create beachside development without having to flatten the entire area,
plus I think it gives a more realistic look that allows different terrain levels:

bat

Nice work on your areas there, @ both!

ejc

Home-made.. Hand-made.. Hand-terraformed...

Not developed YET.. But, I will... Yes, it is a recreation...

Who can tell me what region it is.... I can tell you; it's gonna be included in my MD :satisfied: