• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NASCAR_Guy

Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

tag_one

bat

Nice work on your seaport, jmdude1!

Looks really great, art128!

feliwi

great shorelines and ports everybody posting!
Here's one of mine:

Kaibesian (my CJ, link in signature) shoreline with a coastal village:

Closer view to the small port:

Finally a shot of the farmland reaching into the rivers (no beach):

Hope you'll like it!

art128

Wow  :o very nice Feliwi  :thumbsup:

here is my contribution

:satisfied:

Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

FrankU

That leftmost ship pitifully landed on Jeronijs coastal blocks! Ist must be considered lost.
But besides that: good work!

art128

thanks FrankU  :thumbsup:

for the little boat, it's corrected after the picture was taken  ;)

more shot

a beach inspired by "Paris Plage"

a general view

;)

Arthur
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

tag_one

^^ Wonderful beach Arthur! I like the small harbour in the second picture, together with the highrise apartment buildings it looks very realistic  :thumbsup:

Here's one of my shorelines:

Diggis

Here's one of mine from Avalon:

bat

Some really great pictures there, @ all! Nice work! :thumbsup:

Sam Johnson

here is one picture from my harbour:

The cranes are my third BAT.

sim-al2

Your cranes look nice Sam Johnson. However, it's a little disturbing to see the stairs hanging out in empty space. ???
I like the rest of your port too.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

Yoman

Woo! Always great to see more cranes. The textures and models look really good. The only thing I could suggest is to make the red section less tall, it seems very thick. I really like the stairs and cables though. God anymore shots?

jmdude1

nice pics everyone, glad to see some more shorelines here.  so far, my region only has developed shorelines.

i hope you like these cranes too yoman....since you made them.  :thumbsup:

here are a couple of fishing harbours as well.

and a few other random shots.

sim-al2

Must......breath......

That's awesome. Somebody been spending time in the LE. Ever consider uploading some of those? I would absouly love some of those lots in my cities.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

newsimaddict

Tag_one - nice shoreline! it all has the same style about it and blends so well together. nice job.

jmdude1 - wow that looks like a lot of le work...the 2 types of sheds used in the 2nd pic - do you by chance know where they came from?

here's a few pics of mine...

(don't mind the writing on them - they were used for a cj elsewhere)

tag_one

^^ Great harbour pictures newsimaddict and jmdude1  :thumbsup:

Sam Johnson, excellent 3rd BAT  &apls Very impressive! I like the strong look of the crane :)
BTW, looks like everyone is making harbour cranes these days. After Peg and SMP you've joined the club as well. I think I'll get some serious concurrency with my newest project... 

FrankU

Great work, Jmdude1 and newsimaddict!

I like your ports a lot. Must have been an awful lot of LE-ing.....

PS, might it be posslible to share some files, like the floating ships that are not yet to be found on STEX, PLEX or LEX?

jmdude1

thanks for the comments everyone.

newsimaddict: nice pics of your small port. i like the backwards L shaped warehouse and your use of rocks and flora.  the warehouses i used in my 2nd pic were made by jestarr. im not sure if theyre in a megapack or individual download. the warehouse with the peaked roof is part of a cotton warehouse bat he released and the grey warehouse is available in a few sizes and formats: small, medium and large sizes, all named something like sidebay warehouse and endbay warehouse. im not sure what pack they are in though. a search for jestarr on the lex should do the trick though.

sim-al2: i havent really thought about releasing anything. i am bad for using props from a lot of people so my dependancy lists would be huge and probably very random. i will look into it though, maybe some smaller lots would be ok, im not sure about the stats behind my lots though. i usually zero everything such as wealth, park and LM effects..etc.

frankU: all of these ships can be found at 1 site or another, just not indvidually.  the ships are actually not too hard to make, with some practice. take a look here:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5145.0   there are also a couple of good links near the beginning of that thread that help a lot too.

sim-al2

trust me. I have almost every dependency known to man. I know where all the buildings are from too. the ones in the second picture are called Boyles Cotton in the game.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")