• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan B.

DTP, excellent work!  Those markings get my stamp of approval.  Well done, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

EDIT:  Would a setup like this for the RHW-8 & 10 be possible?

darraghf

That looks amazing deathtopumpkins, Welcome to the world of modding! You'll make a great addition to this project!
Darraghf on SC4D, Rainyday on ST, Darraghflah on Simpeg

deathtopumpkins

Thanks everyone!  :)

Ryan: Possibly.  ;) It would be easier if there were an 8C or 10C, but I'll mess around with some textures later.
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

jmvl

Congratulations on creating your first Puzzle Piece, deathtopumpkins. :thumbsup: Thanks for making this Puzzle Piece, I know plenty of places where I can use it. Also good work on the textures, they look great.

JoeST

that is a seriously awesome piece :), its also a quick way to diagonals :D

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

pagenotfound

whoa  :o

thats really nice... i got plans for it already
Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Tarkus

DTP, congratulations on your first puzzle piece!  You seem to have everything figured out--it looks phenomenal!  I think it'll be really a very useful addition to the RHW-6C, too.   :thumbsup:  +1 Karma for that, too.

-Alex

metarvo

Nice job, DTP.  :thumbsup:  It really looks like it can save space in some situations.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

riponite

D.T.P., I love it and will use it.  There is one interchange on I-94 similar to this near Miller Park in Milwaukee and one just like it on U.S. 41 in northern Ill.  It's a space saver indeed, especially on "older" roads.  :)  Keep up the great work.

TEG24601

Excellent.  A Compact Left Exit, just what the doctor ordered.

lf420

&apls
DO WANT

Very well done. Can't wait to use this.

riiga

Hello!

I've made a texture for a RHW-2 to MIS sidesplit, however, I'm not very good in puzzle piece making.

Here is the texture (euro):

Fell free to use it, and if someone wants the PSD file, tell me and I'll upload it!  ;)

- riiga
                                     ______
EDIT: The dimensions are: |  |  |  |
                                        |_|

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

b22rian

DTP,

Has to be one of the best if not THE best debut's for someone entering the world of Transit Modding with
a huge splash !  Rest assured this puzzle piece will see heavily usage by those even somewhat interested in the
RHW Mod.. But even more than that its nice to know that now others besides your good friends , finally get
a chance to see what your capable of.. I would also like to thank Vince (the blue lightning) for all the help he gave
you in the development of this great new puzzle piece.. the 2 of you sure make a great modding team !

Thanks Much DTP for all the time you spent working on this, and the great addition this will be to RHW Mod..  &apls

Brian

beutelschlurf

moin Tarkus, moin deathtopumpkins, moin RTMT Team,

i would like to make my coment to the pic before, ... :P i really missed that one!
"$Deal"$ "great" ... "just great"
... you guys doing a lot to add more realism to SC4!  :thumbsup:

b_schlurf

tristan4eva

Could somebody please make a Elevated RHW over roundabout puzzle piece like there is one for the normal Maxis Elevated Highway
It will be a great addition to the NAM in my opinion :)

Tarkus

tristan4eva, that piece is planned for eventual inclusion.  Not sure when, though.  I have plans to add at-grade RHW/Avenue Roundabout functionality in as well.

Made a breakthrough last night as well--I figured out RUL 0x00000014, which had evaded me for quite some time. 

-Alex

joelyboy911

There are smooth curves planned for RHW6 and 8 and MIS, aren't there? These are some things I am very excited to use. Something else interesting would be a 5x5 roundabout for RHW-2, where the lane transitions very smoothly to the roundabout, these are somtimes used on the main roads here in NZ, perhaps I could work on some textures for some such thing. Also something similar thats 6x6 for RHW-4 would be cool.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

sithlrd98

RUL 0x00000014???? Neighbour Tile Rules? Does that mean.....naw , it can't :thumbsup:

Jayson