• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Fences&horses - things for farming areas

Started by Lilojame, November 01, 2008, 12:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilojame

Hi!

I need a little (or big) help...

I know that somewhere out there exist a nice pack of wooden fences that you can plop and connect in game but I am unable to find them. Basicaly what I need are plopable wooden fences, preferably without the ground texture.
I would made them myself but... atm I have no idea how to make transparent ground,lol.

The next thing that I need are some "modular" things that would fit into farming areas... I seen a riding school and some stables somewhere but I am unable to find those... so please... hint me.

If you know for anything else that would fit into agro-sectors... please writte it, I would be uttermost grateful.

Best Regards
                 Lilojame

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

thundercrack83

Hi, Lilojame!

I'd suggested starting with the Rural Renewal Project by Chrisadams3997.

There are all kinds of rural-related things there, hopefully that will get you started!

Happy hunting!

Dustin

CasperVg

In order to learn how to make transparent lots, look here (Wiki) or here (SC4D).

Currently, the downloads for the Rural Renewal Project, that thundercrack83 linked to, are not available, unfortunately.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

BarbyW

I shall try to contact ChrisAdams and ask if he would like all the RRP stuff packaging and posting to the LEX. Meanwhile I can offer BLS Equestrian Addons to help out a bit.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Lilojame

thundercrack83  : Thanks a lot! I will download it as soon as it shall be available.

caspervg  : Thank you! This will help a lot.

BarbyW : Sweet! :) And believe it or not, but that is exactly the pack that I seen and wanted.  ()stsfd() Thanks!

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)