• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lorraine project

Started by Sciurus, March 10, 2011, 09:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

Yeah, your starting off great. Keep it up.
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Sciurus

Hello everybody !

Meanwhile making TSC's station pack with Krasner, I explore my old folders of BATs and I export and mod the old things I've shown here a long time ago.
So here's a pic showing every BATs that will be released soon I hope. I just have to make some lotting on some ones, be patient $%Grinno$%

I added a BAT on the project I made yesterday, it's Logé Imprimeur, which will be a manufacture for your european industrial zones. I also show here some BAts I never showed before, like La Poste or Gendarmerie Nationale de Longuyon for example, which are very useful to embellish your cities :P

Hope you like it ;)
Enregistrer
[/size][/color]Enregistrer
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tyberius06

I love the way how people are coming back to the game and community.
I like these new/old stuffs, thank you to sharing these.  &apls &apls

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

kbieniu7

Heh, I see that your enjoy your "comeback" to sc4 ;) These are seriously nice model, would be nice if you upload all of them :)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Badsim

I'm so glad to see that TSC team revival , with a talented BATer like Krasner is , there's a true style convergence and a palpable collaboration  between you two and that sounds promising  :popcorn: ... promises , promises ... :-\  we are in France in electoral period , you know what I mean ! $%Grinno$%   

Seriously , I browsed back these pages where there's a good dozen of BATs I would like to see realised , not to speak about the ones shown at TSC only ...  ::)

Quote from: Sciurus on January 28, 2017, 02:09:52 AM

Meanwhile making TSC's station pack with Krasner, I explore my old folders of BATs and I export and mod the old things I've shown here a long time ago.
So here's a pic showing every BATs that will be released soon I hope. I just have to make some lotting on some ones, be patient $%Grinno$%

OK , you get my vote !  ;D On your other thread , the railway stations are delightfully old-fashioned and the modular platforms system like the creation of new HD props are a sweet melody to any hopeless LOTs editor ears ... :thumbsup:

C .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °