• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sciurus' Factory

Started by Sciurus, August 30, 2008, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sciurus

Hello everybody ! :bnn:

A long time passed and many things happened in my life so I didn't bring news over there. My studies took over SimCity and my real life too... That's why I didn't do so much for all this time. But now, for now about 3 weeks, I'm officially graduated ! I'm (almost) an architect. You can't imagine how happy I could be. After 5 years and a half, my studies are gone. Away. Far away ! And I have all the time I want to make BATs and LOTs now...

So I took the tools in my hands back. Ouch... that hurts. All these letters, these numbers... read-med, installs, props, prop families... but I was happy to see that I did not loose everything and many reflexes came back to me. So so so... Scours, let's show us what you did, uh ?! Guys... not now, be patient ! But it will come very very soon. I wanted to announce you something too : with Krasner, who's a talented BATter, we decided to create a new team : the KSTeam. KS for... *drums please*... Krasner+Sciurus. Isn't it fabulous ? As we began a common project, we'll continue it together in a common thread. Also, we'll continue our personal projects in parallel, don't worry.

For these personal projects, I don't really have a « fil rouge » like we say in french, a continued line. I fixed no limit. Am I a punk ? Yes. Seriously, I decided to make every BAT I wanted, whatever they doesn't have anything in common. Maybe they'll have... they'll all be situated in France, especially in Nancy, Metz, Longwy or Bordeaux. CHANGING STYLE ! But this is exciting I find. I made a list of what I could do and it's pretty long... but I don't want to make you wait a longer time and we begin with something new... the

S54 PropPack Vol.1

This prop pack includes 2 files .dat : my own prop pack and a file with prop families made with the wonderful cars from my friend girafe. So it's a dependency with a dependency. But after that, believe me you'll be happy !

I'll upload this PropPack today. It'll be released on Simtropolis, SC4Devotion and ToutSimCities. Be ready guys !! The revolution is coming ! &hlp
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Tyberius06

Hi!

Thanks for the upload, but could you change the installation folder structure, because it doesn't put into MY Documents plugin folder, it creates a new one: c:\Users\Guillaume\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\KSTeam\S54 - PropPackVol1\
Of course I can manually copy the files, but still it's a bit inconvinient!

EDIT: Oh, and other notice: was that intentional that the prop pack contains several (9) lots? There is a library, roundabout fillers etc... I don't want to whining, but could you revisit this pack and only put the model/prop files into it, without the lot files?

Thanks anyway!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

feyss

Great news to hear   :thumbsup:

I look forward to see those new BATs  ;)