• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sciurus' Factory

Started by Sciurus, August 30, 2008, 06:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Une_ame

&apls

Ready to upload !

What else ? Police station ? School ? Train station ? Longwy townhall ? ....   ()what()
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Girafe

well job  &apls &apls &apls

I really appreciate the lots  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Buzzit

fantastic work man!
i really like the housing! its exacly what im looking for!
are you going to release them?

anyways keep it up! your stuffs great! &apls

Sciurus

Thanks for your comments!
Holidays arrived in France, so I've got much more time. And I can make BATs...

Hopping you thing it's nice :thumbsup:

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Earth quake

Beautiful house.  :thumbsup:

Ps: When you will upload some of this great bat guillaume ?

Sciurus

Thanks ()stsfd() Well, all BATs are exported in HD and SD, but I must do LOTs and modding, but I haven't experience enough to do the modding &mmm

I hope you like it, these are typical worker houses from my small town :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

so cute  :)  french little house  &apls &apls
good progress.

Maybe reduce the lenght of tiles in the roof a little bit, and you could try to play with different colors (in the yellow panel if you like it) for the lights + alpha map which could give more details  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

cogeo

Quote from: Sciurus on October 25, 2010, 12:51:13 PM
Thanks ()stsfd() Well, all BATs are exported in HD and SD, but I must do LOTs and modding, but I haven't experience enough to do the modding &mmm
I hope you like it, these are typical worker houses from my small town :thumbsup:

They are excellent!!!

As for the modding, try to set the stats similar to the same stage and size of comparable SC4 buildings, so that they don't mess-up gameplay. How big are these? Would they fit in a 1x2 or 1x3 lot, for example? Are they comparable (size-wize) to similar ingame buildings? If yes, you can even avoid lotting, they can simply grow on the Maxis lots (adding variety to the game). Otherwise you need special (custom) lots as well.

Sciurus

Thanks for your advices, I note it. But I found someone in the TSCTeam to do that, but thanks!! :thumbsup:
Here are other creation I made recently:

L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

very nice work, sweaty houses  &apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

io_bg

Quote from: Girafe on November 07, 2010, 03:01:45 AMsweaty houses
Did you mean "sweet" by chance? "Sweat" is something different :D
Anyway, great work, Guillaume. I like such Mediterranean buildings with persiennes, or however they're called $%Grinno$%
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

serebii666

These buildings sont magnifiques!  ;D Will they be released anytime soon?

"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Ciuu96

Indeed very beautiful rowhomes! I can't wait to see those in my city.
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

Sciurus

Thanks all ^^
Io_bg > Well, mediterranean, not for me, I'm from north-east of France, so I don't really know this style ()sad() I prefer my old houses! $%Grinno$%
serebii666 > Merci bien :) Well, all oh these are finished, but I must now export it... and I must say that I don't have a lot of time nowadays &mmm But I promess it for 2011! :P

What do you think about?

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture

wouanagaine

Typical
  :thumbsup:
I hope you'll make color variation

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

io_bg

Great work! Indeed, colour variation would be good to have.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Aaron Graham

I love the work here, those houses just looks so perfect. :thumbsup:
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Sciurus

Quote from: wouanagaine on December 15, 2010, 06:39:03 AM
Typical
  :thumbsup:
I hope you'll make color variation

Villerupt, montée vers Cantebonne $%Grinno$%

Thank you :) Of course there'll be varaitions of coulours, but I wanted to have your opinion before :thumbsup:

Guillaume :)
L'atelier d'architecture

vester

Great work Guillaume. Love both your residential and your steel factory.  :thumbsup:

Would love to see some small police stations and small doctors clinics, to replace those that comes with the game.
Those are just way to American to me.

(... and a small school for that matter)

Sciurus

Quote from: vester on December 15, 2010, 10:31:16 AM
Great work Guillaume. Love both your residential and your steel factory.  :thumbsup:

Would love to see some small police stations and small doctors clinics, to replace those that comes with the game.
Those are just way to American to me.

(... and a small school for that matter)
Yeah, why not Vester, I take note of all you said :thumbsup: But there'll be typical from France, and particullary where I come, Lorraine, because it seems to be easier to reproduce what you see every day :thumbsup:

L'atelier d'architecture