• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your shoreline/seaport

Started by Rayden, December 12, 2006, 01:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfred.Jones

I cannot wait to see the completed port Emilin! Keep us posted ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

TheTeaCat

magnificent pictures. Great work all  :thumbsup:

&apls &apls
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

sebes

Rayden, your ports are wonderful.

Emilin, wow, that is going to be a true big port.
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

feliwi

All together wonderful seaports. I'm building one at the moment, Ill show you some pics soon . But it's not ready built yet.
But if you want to see one of my harbours watch Reltingen

feliwi

Now my presentation, I also decided to create a flash movie, thanks for the idea. Now my port:
Just the port is built in my city called Porto Pablo. I will build up the city later, But now enjoy the presentation!
http://www.skyalbum.com/album/feliwi/45853cec0f6/Port_Pablo.swf

Flash size fixed  ;)

Alfred.Jones

Looks great Feliwi. I look forward to more ;) The big version looks much better

Sim City 4 Devotion

Rayden

Nice port and flash ;) About the size of the flash, when you had it inserted on your post, you should have replaced the values flash=200,200 by flash=640,480, that are the measures of your flash movie.

jeronij

feliwi, the slide show is excellent  :thumbsup: , in fact, the whole thread is excellent, and I have to make a big effort to keep me from starting a harbour right now  :D !!!
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Stunning :thumbsup:

Lovely stuff i mean it lovely :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

bat

Great flash movie, feliwi!

Great port!

Rayden

I can see you fixed the flash movie, it looks great, congrats. ;)

sam

Feliwi, may I ask where you got your ships from? And also the square sea cage thingy in picture 5. Very impressive harbours everyone.

emilin

That's an extremly nice port feliwi! I especially like the way you comined the Somy and Fukuda bulk harbours.

Here's a small progress report on Port Remington. As you can see most of it is done by now, but I'm still not happy with all the detailing. I'll post a mosaic from the outer port area just as an example, but their are still issues to be solved.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Alfred.Jones

:shocked2: That looks great Emilin!!!!! I really like the massive container yard and freight rail depot! This inspires me to make my own port! Keep it up mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hello to all,

Outstanding mosaic emilin,  :thumbsup:

Very well planned and executed  ;)

( Oh, I am glad to see that my ships are not out of scale and they fit well with Somy's port stuff  ;D !!! )
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jacqulina

awesome work you guys,great flash felwi,emilin great mosaic
&apls :thumbsup:

feliwi

Hi Sam, some container ships are from this site here, the other are from here. You will find also some special docks there. Some other you will find here. And if you look for "seaport", "ship", "oil" or "navy" in Simtroplis you will find some lots too. ;)

Alek King of SC4

very nice emlin what are the commute paths like going through that thing?
&dance

bat

sam