• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC - VIP team - Girafe's skills on the BAT

Started by Girafe, July 22, 2009, 01:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Quote from: bladeberkman on February 13, 2021, 05:00:28 PM
Have you considered creating some HD subway stairs to complement them?

Some Guimard entrance would be super cool. :)

Don't worry about the flups Antoine, it was just a small question I had. The tram stops are really nice.. You know what, I'm going to see if I can add a light rail network somewhere in my region, just to use those. :D
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Bobelboy

Wonderful work! Very often it is the little things that make a big difference! Thank you so much!  :)

The bus stops will likely replace most of the stops in my city. The double bus stops for the avenues are highly welcome. Is it possible to have the same for streets?  ;D

And a Guimard Metro station would be awesome!

mattb325

Really spectacular stuff! The tram and bus stops are amazing....so often the small stuff is overlooked, but this is precisely what the game needs  :thumbsup: :bnn:

Girafe

Thanks for comments and likes,

Parisian subway entrances are in my mind, but requires some research and long modeling process  :-\

Meanwhile, I was testing a concept  &idea

I made a bike station which is modded as a Bus station and created 2 additional bike automatas (complementing the classic bus automata) running on the side of the network .

Still not being able to match properly the color texture of the street which is frustrating me
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Badsim

Hi Antoine,

Pretty neat stuff, my friend, &apls  and the bus station modded as a bike station is a great idea :thumbsup: ... while I was working on automata, I had the curiosity to activate ( via a car automata Examplar) a mysterious bicycle automata found in simcity_1.dat , that's an antique bicycle like this one:

...  rather funny to look at, among the car traffic. But I didn't keep it. ::)

Glad to know you've decided to pick up again the LotEditing of Vincent's BATs...  :)

C.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

BartonThinks

Quote from: Badsim on February 18, 2021, 07:03:43 AM
Hi Antoine,

Pretty neat stuff, my friend, &apls  and the bus station modded as a bike station is a great idea :thumbsup: ... while I was working on automata, I had the curiosity to activate ( via a car automata Examplar) a mysterious bicycle automata found in simcity_1.dat , that's an antique bicycle like this one:

...  rather funny to look at, among the car traffic. But I didn't keep it. ::)

Glad to know you've decided to pick up again the LotEditing of Vincent's BATs...  :)

C.

Would you be able to let me know which exemplar you activated to get that bike? I'd love to use that for some of the historical cities that I build.

Edit: Where are my manners? Girafe, exceptional work on these new projects. In particular, I'm so appreciative you went back and added prop versions to some of your older flora packs. I've always wanted the chance to use your oaks on my lots. But the new bush props, in particular, are a godsend. They're so versatile and useful when I need smaller flora on my lots, and they work so well with the rest of your creations. Many, many thanks for taking the time to rerelease that set.

manga rivotra

I am delighted that you are completing your Urban pack with all these new features. :thumbsup: The tram station is absolutely sumptuous! :o
I am also delighted that you are now creating Prop for the NAM Team and that there are finally some unpublished Vnaoned'work to discover. And, speaking of lotting, the Prop version of the Oaks is a real joy to use !

Girafe

This topic just passes 300k views  :)

I am slowly reworking on my Carpacks and decided to remaster them according to the following:

- Real size car (with 120% scaling on all axis) - it seems to be the most approriate scale that I found
- Car colors as per their real life counterpart

still a lot to do  &Thk/(

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

BartonThinks

Wow, these look fantastic. Really looking forward to the release. Will this ultimately cover all four of your carpacks?

AsimPika3172

I loves Sim City forever!