• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RECREATIONS, by ejc

Started by ejc, July 27, 2007, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

south park

hi ejc , i have look your MD since the beggining and i must to congrats you all is awesome and realistic , hope to see more neighbour !! :) &apls
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

superhands

this has got to be one of my favourites. great city planning ejc &apls

Amerikaner

Looking absolutely amazing EJC, I love the stark realism in all of your photos. I hope you got my PM back, my computer (actually internet I suppose) has been acting weird, if you didn't I will just send it again I suppose. Anyway wonderful work as I said, I can't wait to see some more!  &apls &apls

Fresh Prince of SC4D

??? EJC how did get two different vehilce skins ( DB & TGV ) on the same transportion type??? ()what() I thought impossible !!!!
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

Andreas

Quote from: Fresh Prince of SC4D on November 04, 2008, 08:43:40 AM
??? EJC how did get two different vehilce skins ( DB & TGV ) on the same transportion type??? ()what() I thought impossible !!!!

The red DB regional train is placed on a lot. ;) If you look closely, you can see the blueish SC4 background peeking through on both sides of the tracks - which is a common problem for lots that have an overlay texture (the tracks), but no base texture.
Andreas

thundercrack83

Pat

Congrats Ejc for the award!!!! you deserve it!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

art128

Hey EJC, many congrats for this award my friend, It's very well deserved, splendid MD &apls &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

thundercrack83

Congratulations, ejc!

Your work here is always nothing short of extraordinary, and this award you've won is just one of many, I can feel it!

Keep up the great work here, my friend!

Dustin

Lilojame

Hi! Congrats on winning the best in best sellers award!!!  &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

JBSimio

Congratulations, EJC!   &apls  &apls  &apls

Such a range of building styles and different areas... this has been an epic MD for a while already!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

bat

Congrats for winning the award for BEST IN BEST SELLERS!!!

Looking forward to the next update... ;)

rooker1

BEST IN BEST SELLERS....
Congratulations.  &apls &apls
I have always enjoyed visiting your MD and always look forward to the next update, great work and fantastic pictures got you this award.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

flyinbird93

great cj and grats on winning the award!  i really like how no matter what area your trying to capture you still make it stunning to look at.  great work cant wait to see more!

ejc

well.... WOW  :o

I haven't been around for weeks now, but it's a great honour to have this achieved!

I always share my stuff because I want to inspire other people..

But, it's just a hobby; that's the reason why I haven't been that active the past weeks

I hope it will turn positive real soon now, because I have the region of "Sauerland" (remember that from winter '07-'08??) well, it's winter again so I have many more to show you

so, stay tuned; I will continue to update my recreations, but not that frequent as I did the past 1.5 year; personal reasons/busy work is the reason

Well, I hope for your support; it's getting time I'm leaving the "best sellers" (with all respect  ()stsfd())

cheers++

E

vester

Congratulation, EJC. You deserve it.

thundercrack83

I always share my stuff because I want to inspire other people..

Well, I can certainly say that you have been quite an inspiration to me, my friend!

Your work is absolutely marvelous, every bit of it! I can't wait to see what winter-time stuff you have in store for us!

Take care, ejc!

Dustin

Badsim

Congratulations , ejc , even if I personaly think that your exemplary , striking and unparalleled work in its category - one of the most impressive way to play SC4 - deserve more than that ... Sure , it will come .  :)

&apls &apls &apls

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

ejc

For the people that don't know the region of "Sauerland" a small introduction and afterwards my first mayor update seen here on Sc4Dev[/size]

SAUERLAND

Provence; Nordrhein-Westfalen and Hessen
Sqaure Kilometer; 5855km2
Inhabitants; 277.715 Inh. per Square KM; 200
Geographic Stats; 50° 12' - 51° 49' N.  & 6° 22' - 7° 60' E.
Highest Point; 843m

The Sauerland is a rural, hilly area spreading across most of the east of Nordrhein-Westfalen, heavily forested and sparsely inhabited. It has been chosen as the first place in Germany where the Wisent or European bison will be reintroduced mainly because of its large forests, and to help boost the tourism industry by attracting visitors to the region. In the winter tourist come for wintersports to Sauerland. With ski-carrousels in the towns as Winterberg, Willingen, Alt- und Neuastenberg and Bödefeld.

Sauerland in the winter, full of snow and ice!

In the west the hills continue into the Bergische Land, to the south into the Siegerland, and in the north-east to the Teuroburg Forest. The major rivers of the Sauerland are the Ruhr and the Lenne. Several smaller rivers were converted into artificial lakes by dams to store water for the nearby Ruhr Area (Ruhr-gebiet). The biggest of these lakes are those of the Möhne and Bigge.

In summertime, beautiful green hills.. It's nickname is "the land of 1000 hills"

The highest elevation of the Sauerland is the Langenberg (843m) near Olsberg. Much better known, because of its weather observation station, is the Kahler Asten (842m) near Winterberg. Both belong to the mountain range called the Rothaargebirge.

Another Winter-shot of the hills and mountains in Sauerland..

Credits I want to give;

Cycledogg; for his extraordinary terrain modds!
Haarlemmergold; So many German BATs that I can use
Vanderaap; Many wall to wall buildings that I use creating the European looks..
Krio; Diagonal city building is because of him
SFBT-team; European looks for SC4 -> You'll need them.. BATs, Lots and Modds!!
Ferox; Also diagonal buildings aswell other Polish BATs
NAM-team; Offcourse, couldn't do anything right within SC4 without them!
Jeronij; small but so important moddifications are made by him!
BSC; props etc..
Prepo; diagonal is the keyword

E