• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RECREATIONS, by ejc

Started by ejc, July 27, 2007, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejc

Bödefeld- Freiheit

The title is the name of a small village that's located in the central parts of "Hoch Sauerland Kreis" (heighest elevations of the region)

The region-view, copied from within SC4

To give an indication of where I am talking about, with names of villages and mayor mountain-ranges.

View from the mountains around the village

Well, it's wintertime again and snow is falling; http://www.checkcams.com/sauercams/ on this site you can see webcams with the actual snow-levels around Sauerland Region. It's about half a meter right now.. And, also in my SC4-Sauerland the winter is coming as I will show you in this update;

First snow on the hills around the village of "Bödefeld"..

The village within Sc4; allready some snow in the shade-areas!

"Siedlinghausen" this week; some snow covered areas, the higher we get more snow to see..

Above 500meters we find medium snowquality, but as we get above 700meters we find good quality ski-conditions!

Stay tuned, and allready Merry Christmas if I don't find the time to update before Christmas!!

E

art128

This little village look good my friend, great work. :thumbsup:
The reproduction is greatly done ! These "farms" with the fences look very real. &apls

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

It's really hard to tell the differnces between Rl pics and your game pics. 
A job very well done.  &apls
And you are on your way to 500 replies and a move to the Classics.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

TheTeaCat

What a wonderful recreation of the village &apls &apls

As Robin said it is hard to tell the difference between the RL pics and Ingame ones
which is a testement to your skill &apls

It wont be long before you move categories and it will be a pleasure to welcome you to the classics (I'll  stick the kettle on when you get there for a nice cuppa :D)

regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

ElPhantasmo69

Amazing! I thought the SC4 pics were Google Earth images at first glance. Excellent work!!  &apls

thundercrack83

Wonderful stuff, ejc! The mix of real-life and in-game pictures is absolutely outstanding!

Can't wait to see more!

Dustin

kbieniu7

Very nic village and mountains area. I really like it   :thumbsup:
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

JoeST

wotwot  ???... which pics are ingame ones? I couldnt tell the difference :o

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Badsim

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Your region overview is awesome! And excellent new pictures... :thumbsup:

urban

I want to have snwo here as well :'(
You have done a very good job, the region view is great and the single remote villages are well done :thumbsup:

david

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

ejc

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Snow has arrived! The slopes that face north have encountered 50cm of snow the past weeks and people are having really nice holidays in the region right now! Perfect for some sking, nordic walk or just relaxing!

The northern slopes allready ideal for skiing-conditions!

Zoomed in on the ski-arena of "Bödefeld-Hunau". Lifts travel up 800 meters to the summit of mount "Hunau"

Take care and have nice days ahead!

E

ElPhantasmo69

Incredible! The detail you achieve is amazing. Excellent work!

thundercrack83

Merry Christmas, ejc!

The Ski Resort looks incredible, my friend--just another in a long line of incredible things happening here!

Take care!

Dustin

Simpson

The first picutre is excellent my friend, also Merry Christmas  ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Badsim

Skillful work and exquisite pictures - not enough pictures - , as always .

&apls &apls &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Two fantastic pictures there! It looks great! Nice work on that ski-arena!

And I hope your Christmas 2008 was great!

ejc

KING WINTER RETURNS

With overnight temperatures of -15C the winter has returned! Also some fresh snow fell in the Sauerland-area. So, many people are enjoying their christmas-vacations with many hours of ski-fun! Let's take a closer look on how the winter has returned within SC4-region of Sauerland..

The village Bödefeld-Freiheit..

.. I think it looks best in wintertime!

The ski-area near town; small lift on the slope Kreuzberg (named after the little chappel on top of the hill)

Another shot of the small village; notice the road to the ski-arena Bödefeld-Hunau in the bottom-left corner; covered in snow!!

Cheers++

E

jmyers2043

Hello ejc

The last two updates are very nice. They are very creative. I like the aerial views of the mountain village and I very much like the winter scenes.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

bat

That's looking really beautiful! Excellent first pictures in the new year (I wish you a happy new year!)!
Looking forward to more pictures...