• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Three Rivers Region

Started by dedgren, December 20, 2006, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldvger

QuoteAre you referring to the JRJ water that David increased the models to 9x12 and 4x3?

If you ARE talking about the larger JRJ plops, David named them something along the lines of "Water Table Beta" and I don't think they were ever posted to the LEX.  You may be able to find them right here someplace in 3RR, maybe via a search, but if you can't, let me know, I have copies of the files (very useful for large areas of plop water) and I could send them to you.

Lora/LD

dragonshardz

Quote from: wes.janson on May 30, 2010, 07:19:11 PM
Are you referring to the JRJ water that David increased the models to 9x12 and 4x3?
Quote from: ldvger on May 31, 2010, 12:28:48 PM
If you ARE talking about the larger JRJ plops, David named them something along the lines of "Water Table Beta" and I don't think they were ever posted to the LEX.  You may be able to find them right here someplace in 3RR, maybe via a search, but if you can't, let me know, I have copies of the files (very useful for large areas of plop water) and I could send them to you.

Yes, those are exactly what I'm looking for. ldvger, thanks for giving me a good search string to work with, I'm looking for them now. If I can't find them, I'll let you know.

EDIT: Seems they were on the 3RREX at some point, but have since been removed. Lora, I believe my email addy is in my profile, would you mind sending those to me?

~~dragonshardz~~

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Ryan B.

Hey David, just dropping a line to make sure you're OK.  The Alaska judiciary system & home improvements must be keeping you very busy.

Hope you're having a swell time & all the best to your family, too!

-Ryan

EDIT:  Today must be my lucky day - this is post # 777 here for me at SC4D!

dedgren

It's been a long 49 years.

I was nine and at the game with my dad the last time the 'Hawks won the Stanley Cup [linkie].  Go Blackhawks!

I'll be back over the weekend to show you what I've been working on.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

JoeST

Great to hear from you David, hope everything is going well :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Haljackey

Nice to see you around, David! I was cheering for the Vancouver Canucks, but since Chicago beat them, I may as well root for their successor.

Congrats Blackhawks! Well deserved, especially since the last time you won it was in 1961. Lord Stanley's Cup is apparently the hardest trophy to win in all sport.

Funny fact: did you know the team had a Mario Kart tournament before they played the big game?

metarvo

It's been a while, and I'm glad to see that you're back, David.  I can't wait to see what you have in store.  Maybe it will be seasonal trees, or maybe it might be some new roads, or maybe it will be something totally unexpected.  It's a mystery.  ;)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

slinkyhead

Can I just say that your region is stunning.  I downloaded the full version off the STEX but then converted is down to a 8 x 8 large grid rather than 16 x 16, but it is still amazing.  There are so many stunning geographic features, I particularly love:
- the meandering river in Twin Glacier
- Baronet (soon to be the capital of my region)
- the river cutting through Wildcat

I'm sure there are many more features I am going to get equally excited about.

I've been away from SC4 for a couple of years but RL has transpired to give me the opportunity to play more, can't wait to get cracking on your region.

sebes

188 pages to read after a long absence.... Good to see TRR is still going on!!!!   Well done David and all!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

metarvo

It's been a while since I've seen you around 3RR or anywhere else for that matter, David.  I'm starting to get worried ( %wrd ) just a little.  I certainly hope everything is OK with you and your family.  Maybe it's nothing serious and you've just been hard at work behind closed doors on something new and great for us.  :)
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

j-dub

Well I hope you had a happy July 4th, guess well see you later when you show us what you were up to.

cubby420

Go Hawks! I hadn't the slightest clue you were a Blackhawks fan David. I've got some great pics from the parade through downtown Chicago and of the Cup at a bar on Rush and Division if your interested. It was well worth baking for four hours in the sun on a 90+ degree day, huddled in a crowd of 2 million to get as close as I did to the clearly inebriated and celebratory Hawks, with cup in tow.

dragonshardz

David, you've been pretty silent here in 3RR. Makes me wonder what awesomeness you're currently plotting...

Gaston

Okay, I e-mailed David and Heather and all there are currently okay!        A few health issues (nothing major) and everyone there has been very busy.   I'm sure David will be back shortly with some exciting new thing that everyone said "Oh, there is no way that can be done.", but he did it anyway.    ;D      Just wanted all to know that everything is okay, according to Heather.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

RickD

Thanks for letting us know, Gaston.  :thumbsup:

David surely deserves some time off from SC4 business. ;)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

vab423

Hello my friend, it's nice to see you alive and well and 3RR thriving!  Was in the neighborhood and thought I'd pop in and say hey.  So hey.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

abcvs

Show last post tells me that I have not been here since page 473...  I am 15 pages behind...

Shameful, but there you have it.   I shall have to go back and catch up...

Edit:

I just found this awesome picture of the Raurimu Spiral...   which shows the elevation change really well...  it is one of New Zealand's finest pieces of single track rail engineering.

dedgren

Been thinking about creeks again...

Here's the autumn pic with the grid on.  I have the water and the transparency I want.  Now come the fun part.

Lots of stories to tell- stuff's been happening.

Catch everyone in a bit.

David

D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax