• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

rooker1

Good luck on the move and I'll see you when you get back.
Just sit back relax and take some time for yourself.  Think about what's improtant and get back to us when you ready.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

I can wait for the next update! And will be back here when you return! So good luck on your move also from me! ;)

-bat-

Jmouse

Hey Pat, you know you and your family will be in my thoughts as you make this transition. And I'll (try to) be first in line to welcome you back when it's done. Take care - we'll see you soon!

Until then....
Joan

warszawa

Hope the moves goes well for you my friend. Safe journeys :thumbsup:.

Alex
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

sebes

Take care pal... I can imagine that all things combined make you feel horrible. Take the time to get settled in your new home, and remember what things are real important!
And if it's time to share the pleasure again, drop by here, and we'll all be waiting for you to share it with you.

A big hug from here for yoU!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

Thanks everyone, Im sorry I am a tad bit tired to do a full reply to everyone but I truly thank you all for your support here and well the move got pushed back a few days and siiiiiiiigh I need to get out of this place but thats anther story for anther time....

The new landlord had to go out of town due to a family emergency and he should be back sometime this week to give us the keys for the new place and well in the mean time Ive been working on Waterfalls and trying a few things....

First thing I did was tear into the Wave3 Waterfall and saw that its only one wee little diamond to create the waterfall, well guess what I did lol.... I added a few more to kinda give a C shape on the lot and I honestly like the new results here......  So without further ado here is a small teaser!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Simpson

Hello my friend
A beautiful update but little  :D :thumbsup:
I really want to see more  &apls
;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

Shadow Assassin

So, um, where'd the water go? :P

Interesting teaser, though.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

paroch

Pat,

When I saw the title - Waterfalls - LOST, I feared the worst.  I thought you'd had some terrible loss of data.  Phew, you had me worried!!!!

I like the sea effect and the little island looks interesting.  I kind of lost interest in Lost after two series/seasons, luckily your MD will hold me for longer!

Look forward to seeing more,

Paul

Pat

Well I do owe some replies out there and here we go with getting caught up.... To kind of have a ease of noticing my post Ive Bolded my responses, I am not yelling just doing something a bit diffrent tonight in my reply styles... Lemme know what you all think...  Again I thank everyone for their support here in Waterfalls....

Quote from: bat on May 09, 2008, 05:53:11 AM
Another very good video with nice music!! Very great work! :thumbsup:

Bat thanks a lot my friend and Im glad you have liked the video!!!

Quote from: sebes on May 09, 2008, 06:45:35 AM
Excellent video Pat - and great update. Interesting to see how you continue adding new features in Waterfalls!

Did I notice the start of ski slope in the last part of the movie? ? ? ?

Well that area that you was thinking was a ski slope well you will surprised to see lol... Sebes thanks for your support here and also I am glad that you have enjoyed the videos...

Quote from: Jmouse on May 09, 2008, 08:33:52 AM
Wow, another nifty movie. :thumbsup: You're going to have to start serving up some popcorn with all those great pictures!

Later...
Joan

Hey Joan thanks, Im glad you are liking the video's as well and also I think there might be some down at the Beastro lol...

Quote from: kimcar on May 10, 2008, 01:20:47 PM
Now you are not only a builder , you are also a movie producer $%Grinno$%  &apls &apls Lol very nice idea and work too. Are you planning to do a lot of movie update . I`m sure it`s look like pretty long to do . Have fun :thumbsup:

Kimcar welcome back to waterfalls its always great to see you stopping in here and Im glad you have been able to see the movies... me a producer??? Well I dunno about that one but thanks for the support there and dont worry there will be more movies in the near to short future....

Quote from: paroch on May 10, 2008, 03:24:25 PM
Very nicely done there Pat.  Great the way you got the two vids embedded within the page - like it a lot.

And of course, some pretty cool pics in there as well.

Keep 'em coming,

Paul

hehehe Paul I know I am liking the fact that we can embed the vids right into the threads and I think that allows a more free flowing of the updates and not to distract from the update itself... Pics where lol oooh those pics I know Im trying.... Dont worry I will

Quote from: Schulmanator on May 10, 2008, 06:47:59 PM
Great movie... someone pass me the popcorn!!  &apls

Hey Bruce glad you was able to come down to waterfalls... Hey don't you hog all that popcorn now OK!!! make sure you share.....

Quote from: warszawa on May 11, 2008, 04:03:47 AM
^^Here u go -

Awesome video Pat! The music was way cool. &apls
It was great to see the waterfall in action, with the water flowing down! Such an awesome CJ you have created. :thumbsup: Very entertaining.

HiYa Alex, glad you can at least help out with giving some popcorn here and Im glad you are enjoying Waterfalls Movies!!!!

Quote from: TheTeaCat on May 11, 2008, 09:06:50 AM
Hey you did it again didn't you?

Whats that?
Produce another wikked update.
Seems to me that plain pics ain't good enough for you anymore ::)

When you update you do it in style, won't be long till you pick up that oscar :D :D

:satisfied:
TTC

Derry thank you M8!!!! you are a true supporter here and I thank you!!! I well I dunno about that Oscar but hey who knows what will happen here at the Devo level lol....  you know what I think honestly you are correct that plain pics just dont cut it for me anymore and I enjoy making the video's as so as long as everyone here enjoys the video's.....

Quote from: blade2k5 on May 12, 2008, 04:55:06 PM
&apls Amazing showcase once again Pat :thumbsup:  Keep up the fantastic work. ;D

Hey Troy I sure will do keep up the good work here and its good to have you back in here!! I hope work is treating you good???

Quote from: Simpson on May 13, 2008, 03:06:44 AM
Hello my friend
Another movie who is beautiful
Your lake is so... so.... so  &apls &apls
;)

Hey Simpson thanks and Im glad you like the videos and I hope you will like the next full update here...

Quote from: Quesh on May 22, 2008, 06:29:02 AM
This video is superb  &apls
I especially appreciate the part with mountain and waterfall is as in reality  :thumbsup:
Bravo  &apls

Hi Quesh welcome to waterfalls and Im thrilled you truly enjoyed the mountain waterfalls, I do hope to see you back again....

Quote from: Alfred.Jones on May 22, 2008, 06:57:49 AM
That is awesome Pat :thumbsup:

I love that waterfall at the start it looks awesome with the rocks behind it. Very realistic.

Excellent work as usual mate

AJ ;)

Aj welcome back to waterfalls and Im glad you have enjoyed the progress here... See you soon bud!!!

Quote from: threestooges on May 22, 2008, 03:29:39 PM
Funny... I tell you I'm looking forward to the next update and, three updates later, here I am. I have been popping in though (just haven't had the chance to comment), but now that I do, let me say well done. The movies are good and what they show is even better. I would be interested (if it's planned for a future update) to see more of that port area from the last movie (near the bridge) if possible. Good work as usual.
Quote from: threestooges on May 25, 2008, 08:07:54 PM
We'll be here when the muse returns. Understandably everyone needs a break now and then (sorry to hear the reason for this one though) but I'm sure you find a source of inspiration. Good luck with the move, I hope it isn't too much trouble. Where are you moving to if you don't mind my asking? Take all the time you need, and we will certainly be here when the next update comes around.
-Matt

Hey Matt you have been real good here my friend and I truly thank you!!! What you have done is wonderful and Im glad you are coming into waterfalls very frequently!!!  I will as I know ive done before will go back to a certain area and that port by the bridge I will do for you soon!!! 

Honestly the support for my inspiration has been you Matt with MDK Memorial Building,  without having to lot something or work with something my intrest had almost gone...  Matt you sparked that fire, when I did a test spot to see the building I also then did the waterfall adjustment and had to go from there.... Now I got some good Ideas I will share soon....

Quote from: Schulmanator on May 26, 2008, 05:46:06 AM
We will await your triumphant return when you are ready. In the meantime, wishing you the best as you get everything taken care of.

Hey Bruce thank you for your support as well here Bud!!! You are truly anther great inspiration here to me and keeping schulmania going with the recent bouts at ST and always with anther good laugh here with the exact opposite of the monkeys lol....

Quote from: paroch on May 26, 2008, 06:03:44 AM
Hey Pat,

You take care my friend.  Good luck for the move and I look forward to seeing you back in action here in Waterfalls.

Paul

Paul thanks my friend and Im doing me best here and I hope to move this week before the 10th lol...

Quote from: star.torturer on May 26, 2008, 06:24:51 AM
Take care indeed...

Joe thanks M8!!!!

Quote from: rooker1 on May 26, 2008, 06:24:57 AM
Good luck on the move and I'll see you when you get back.
Just sit back relax and take some time for yourself.  Think about what's improtant and get back to us when you ready.
Robin  :thumbsup:

Robin thanks as well my friend you also have been great to me and keeping me on that short leash lol... I know you dont have no one on a leash but you have watched out for me and I thank you for that!!!!

Quote from: bat on May 26, 2008, 07:46:56 AM
I can wait for the next update! And will be back here when you return! So good luck on your move also from me! ;)

-bat-

bat thanks a million my friend and I will do bud!!!!

Quote from: Jmouse on May 26, 2008, 09:29:59 AM
Hey Pat, you know you and your family will be in my thoughts as you make this transition. And I'll (try to) be first in line to welcome you back when it's done. Take care - we'll see you soon!

Until then....
Joan

Joan thank you Hun!!! I hope I wont be down to long when I do go down but hey at least for now I can keep going a tad bit more...

Quote from: warszawa on May 26, 2008, 03:54:50 PM
Hope the moves goes well for you my friend. Safe journeys :thumbsup:.

Alex

Hey Alex thanks alot... Thank god my move is only litteraly a few blocks from where I am at currently lol

Quote from: sebes on May 29, 2008, 05:41:32 AM
Take care pal... I can imagine that all things combined make you feel horrible. Take the time to get settled in your new home, and remember what things are real important!
And if it's time to share the pleasure again, drop by here, and we'll all be waiting for you to share it with you.

A big hug from here for yoU!

Sebes thank you for that biiiiiiiiig hug!!!! I will stick around and dont worry I will do M8!!!

Quote from: Simpson on June 03, 2008, 05:12:41 AM
Hello my friend
A beautiful update but little  :D :thumbsup:
I really want to see more  &apls
;)

Simpson thank you and I will try to get a bigger one here soon!!!

Quote from: Shadow Assassin on June 03, 2008, 06:39:52 AM
So, um, where'd the water go? :P

Interesting teaser, though.

LoL SA its getting there trust me, I just wanted to show off a bit lol... Ive been learning new effects with Photofilter...

Quote from: paroch on June 03, 2008, 11:41:35 AM
Pat,

When I saw the title - Waterfalls - LOST, I feared the worst.  I thought you'd had some terrible loss of data.  Phew, you had me worried!!!!

I like the sea effect and the little island looks interesting.  I kind of lost interest in Lost after two series/seasons, luckily your MD will hold me for longer!

Look forward to seeing more,

Paul

Hey Paul thanks M8, sorry to scare you there a bit but since Ive been kinda lost I figured a Lost Title would be a good one and with the pic ive been working with and trying new effects would also go good with lost lol... Yea I used to watch lost as well and Ive been watching online to kinda see whats been happening and still Im lost lol...  Anyways check your PM about Devo 08!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

threestooges

QuoteNow I got some good Ideas I will share soon
I'll be looking forward to it.

The little Lost preview is interesting (and the title had me a bit nervous also, but it's good to know it's not what I thought. I've never watched the Lost series (well I was in the room one time when it was on a few months ago, but didn't really watch it) so I'm not sure what to expect. I do know that it will be interesting though, knowing the source of it. I'm glad the MDK Building could provide the inspiration you were looking for. It was a pleasure to create and it is a pleasure to have it used for such a purpose. Glad to hear things are coming together with the move, though I'm sorry it had to be delayed (and for the reason it was delayed... I hope everything turns out well), but at least it gives you some free time before having to shuffle all the boxes and begin the unpacking process. Take it easy my friend.
-Matt

Simpson

Hello Pat,
I have a question what sort of cascade did you use???  ;)
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

warszawa

Glad to hear that everything went well on your journies up and down the block :D
The teaser of 'LOST' is very cliffhangertastic! I eagerly await to see what it is all really about...

Alex :)
Visit my Warsaw, Poland MD.

thundercrack83

Hello, my friend!

First, let me apologize for my absence here--it's inexcusable, but I've been busy with the Hall of Fame, as well as other things away from SC4D lately. Also, I've been trying to spend a bit more time in the Recently Published section, since you folks here in the Classics are, well...just that, classics!

But, rest assured, I'm ready to see what you've got next, my friend! The teaser is great. Though, like Paul above, I thought something happened to your work when I saw the title, but when I stopped in, I was pleasantly surprised!

I'll be looking forward to the next update!

Dustin

Jmouse

I, too, am glad to know all is not "LOST," Pat. I cannot imagine what you plan to do with that teaser, but knowing you, it will be something worth waiting for!

Later...
Joan

flame1396

I'm not a big commenter but since you've been so supportive with my MD (plans to ressurect it :P) I feel that I should take the time and post what I feel. It's nice to see your MD is going well Pat, wonderful work here. I love these waterfalls you've been doing... I'm rubbish with the natural stuff, probably because I see it as what's there until I build over it :thumbsup:
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

Well here is something that I haven't done in a loooooong time and well here is the Commenters History to Waterfalls as I have had some time to reflect on a few things...  By me posting and continuing Waterfalls here today is a testiment to the support I do have here at Devotions!!! This will also be a special notice too at the end of this post...

The Grand Commenter to Waterfalls

Jmouse (aka) Joan_x_61

Second Highest Commenter

Thundercrack83 (aka) Dustin_x_59
Bat_x_58

Third Highest Commenter

Toohey's (aka) Dave_x_35
TheTeaCat (aka) Derry_x_31
Kimcar_x_22
Blade2k5 (aka) Troy_x_22

16th, 15th, and 13th time Commenter

Dedgren (aka) David_x_16
Threestooges (aka) Matt_x_16
Paroch (aka) Paul_x_16
Schulmanator (aka) Bruce_x_15
Emilin_x_13

12th, 10, 9 and 8 time Commenter

Strechnitz (aka) Hubert_x_12
Fred_Ginger (aka) Vicki_x_11
Flipside_x_10
Ennedi (aka) Adam_x_10
Simpson_x_9
Heinz_X_8
Warconstruct_x_8
Sebes_x_8

Seven, Six and 5th time Commenter

Meinhosen_x_7
Mark_x_6
Tkirch (aka) Todd_x_6
FrankU_x_5
Nova Vesfalo_x_5
Wouanagaine_x_5
Shadow Assassin_x_5
RebaLynnTS (aka) Becca_x_5

4th time Commenter

Alfred.Jones aka Aj_x_4
Badsim_x_4
Starmanw402007_x_4
Star.Torturer (aka) Joe_x_4
Heblem_x_4

Three time Commenter

Glepet (aka) Glenn_x_3
Snaper_x_3
Travis_x_3
Filasimo (aka) Ryan_x_3
Amapper_x_3
Nedalezz_x_3
Rooker1 (aka) Robin_x_3

Two time Commenter

Eddie_x_2
Russell_x_2
Emperor Stormont_x_2
Dioangel (aka) Linda_x_2
Jacqulina (aka) Jackie_x_2
Jeronij_x_2
Nisha_x_2
Urban_x_2
Suplado!_x_2
Berethor_x_2

One time Commenter

JBsimo aka Jon
Quesh
TopCliff (aka) Leo
Tarkus (aka) Alex
Jimmymac (aka) Stu
Bobbo (aka) Bobby
Burgsabre87
Palpatine001
Fledder200
Shoreman905
Mattb325
StegSC
NikNik
VillaV
Rayden
Zaphod
Flame1396
Capo
Jayo
JJ
FromTheAshes
NASCAR_Guy
Sober
Gazac
Callbat
Xxdita aka Nate
Diggis aka Shaun
Flame1396
Madeira aka (She Who Will Not Be Named) <--- Intresting word sensor lol

OK after getting the list out of the way and really noticing the support I do have here Devotions I wish to make a formal appoligie to all that I might have or err I should say stepped on some toes on with some comments I made a few weeks ago...  I would like to try and regain your trust and to know that my true friends are here and I now know that!!!!  I am Sorry for what I did say in my rant... I will respond to anyone in a polite manor and that is all I ask for back, please if you are one of the folks I might have offended please PM me...  Again I am sorry and I ask forgivness here....

Thanks,

Patrick

threestooges

Hey, Pat's back! Good to see you back around here. I'll certainly keep an eye out for what you'll have in store.
-Matt