• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emilin

Really hard, but in the end: Rooker

6-1

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Yoman

This is one of the harder ones for awhile, when I saw Manuel's picture I thought I'd vote for it for sure. But then I saw rookers excellent lotting, and in the end I had to go with the man who encourages me and makes great lots  ;D I really enjoyed looking at both though.

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

N1_2888

7-2.
In my opinion Manuel's picture would deserve to be in the Hall of Fame.

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

mattb325

My vote is for Rookers' excellent port scene

7-3

Oops  :-[

8-2 indeed!

TopCliff

You mean 8-2. Sorry, just trying to be helpful.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

ky72x

Bringing pics over.

rooker1

VS

ManuelR

Manuel, your picture looks beautiful, but Rooker's custom port lot is very, very realistic with all of the props.

9-2, rooker1.

flame1396

The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Kitsune

I'm confused, who did flame vote for? My vote is for rooker, so they do have 10 votes (maybe 11?)
~ NAM Team Member

tooheys

I'll clear that up, the port for me, so rooker1 is a definite winner  :thumbsup:

rooker1 10 -2

A new challenger is req'd.

tooheys

Well I'll keep things rolling

rooker1

v

tooheys

goodluck robin :thumbsup:

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Russell

bat

I also vote for tooheys' picture: 3 - 0.

btw, my 3888th post!

Ennedi

I like both, but this time Robin for me

tooheys 3-1
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Air6

Shadow Assassin

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

xxdita

TopCliff

Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.