• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Picture Competition

Started by Masochist, March 26, 2007, 01:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

I'll go with porter.

porter66083 4, lerist 1.

sebes

Porter's for me too: 5/1 for porter66083
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fledder200

ow!! zombies on a plane!!  :P

Porter -6
Lerist -1

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Life is too short to wear bad clothes...and ugly shoes!

wwecruz

TopCliff

Porter's gets it from me. It has a certain something to it that unique-ifies it from rest. I try to use a Bush-ism at least once a day. Keeps it entertaining. Anyways . . .

Porter 7, Lerist 2.
Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

TheTeaCat

lerist for me again :thumbsup:

But Porter your pic is very good too

7/3 porter leading

:satisfied:
TTC
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

pilotdaryl

He's got an airplane!  This one goes to porter! ;D  But you'd better watch that landing gear there unless it's about to land...  :D
Porter 8
Lerist 3

vester

Bringing the pictures over:
Quoteporter66083:

lerist:

JBSimio

My vote goes to Porter this time... for originality ;)

Porter - 9

Lerist - 3

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

ky72x

I'll vote for Porter as well.

Porter66083 - 10

Lerist - 3

Looks like we need a new challenger for the winning picture!

wwecruz

TopCliff

Best movie of all time: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. If you disagree, Cameron will send your car over a cliff.

Please, call me Leo.  I quote John Lennon now, a great musician and philosopher. Particularly, one of his songs: You may say I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one. I hope someday you join us, and the world will live as one.

JBSimio

It's a plane... no wait... it's a boat!  (sorry)  That is a beautiful picture, Wwecruz!  It get's my vote for sure.  (I was kind of wondering when you'd be getting it in here)  Porter, I still really like your picture as well!   &apls to both

Wwecruz - 2

Porter - 1

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

threestooges

Neither is bad, but I think wwecruz pic just edges it out this time.
wwecruz: 3
porter: 0

thundercrack83

I'll stick with porter.

wwecruz 3, porter66083 1.

squidi

Jmouse

The deck is kind of empty and the ship is a bit too close to shore, but it's still a pretty picture.

wwecruz> 5
porter66083> 1

N1_2888

I prefer the ship to the plane.  ;)

wwecruz => 6-1 <= porter66083

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

TopCliff

Wait wait wait, something's screwy. No one's voted for Porter, yet he has a vote. It was 1-0, then 2-1, then 3-0, then 4-1. Like in 2000, RECALL!!!

Masochist

Quote from: thundercrack83 on February 25, 2008, 05:55:05 PM
I'll stick with porter.

wwecruz 3, porter66083 1.

There's the 1...%wrd

(The first one was just a mistake, which was corrected until thundercrack83 actually voted)
(Under Construction)