• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Glenni's Waterfront Warehouses

Started by HandsOn, April 16, 2008, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsOn

I have a small problem with Glenni's excellent waterfront warehouses. I do have all the dependencies listed, incl. all the PEG stuff, and six of them show up fine, but another six seem to be missing a prop (see pic.). Can someone indicate what's missing, what I overlooked? Please - I rather do like them..

Thanks,

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

High5Tower

After I removed the Peg_CDK Seaport Village from my plugins then I show the same results as your picture. Are you sure you copy of the Seaport Village is working ok? &mmm

HandsOn

Quote from: High5Tower on April 16, 2008, 10:46:00 AM
After I removed the Peg_CDK Seaport Village from my plugins then I show the same results as your picture. Are you sure you copy of the Seaport Village is working ok? &mmm
Yup - at least I never had any problems with it, and I have been using it recently. I do have all the stuff from PEG's CDK, OWW, and other port-related stuff, including all the prop packs..

BarbyW

Hands On, you are missing PEG CDK REC PROP PAK Vol01 which is the first item in the dependency list.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

HandsOn

Quote from: BarbyW on April 16, 2008, 12:35:41 PM
Hands On, you are missing PEG CDK REC PROP PAK Vol01 which is the first item in the dependency list.

Sorry, BarbyW, but I do have that - I even downloaded it twice.

BarbyW

I have spent a considerable amount of time rechecking this and you are missing the model for the mayor's yacht. This is in the Seaport Village available here: http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/index.cfm?id=12030
I have no idea if Pegasus has updated his seaport village and if so if it overwrites the original but that is the location of the model that you are missing.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

HandsOn

Thanks BarbyW; for the work and all. I'll compare the two versions, because I got mine from the PLEX

BarbyW: I did as you suggested - the result is slightly different: the "missing" zote appears briefly during plopping, then disappears, only to return from time to time. Thus I presume it is some sort of effect. And the file I found on the STEX is identical to the one on the PLEX. I'm puzzeled..