• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion Requests

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

It should be there  &mmm . Try with another browser then ?¿
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Elektra

Request to have these linkies on the bottom of the page.  &idea

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums > Sim City 4 Devotion Related > Site Requests and Technical issues > Post reply ( Re: SC4 Devotion Requests )

I notices once I am viewing the forum, it only has it across the top of the page. All you get is the page numbers and the Go Up linkie.  Where as if you are the forum page that has all the topics for a specific forum it is there.   ::)

If I am not making any sense, let me know and I will try to explain better.  :P $%Grinno$%
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

jeronij

Hi Elektra, I am sorry but I dont understand exactly what you mean ?¿
Do you want to see the forums tree at the bottom of the page as well ?¿
You have some forums configuration options in your profile page. please check them. I hope someone will help you with the problem...
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Elektra

jeronij,

I can see them at the both of the pages when I enter a specific forum, just not in the individual topic pages. If you look at the top of the page in here you will see the tree, it is just not at the bottom.  I couldn't find a setting for them in the profile look and feel prefs.  Though I did find the set up for the quick reply....lol.  It may just not be an option.  That is ok, it was just a request.  No harm, no foul.   ;D
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
A. Einstein

jeronij

Hello again,

I did not found such an option  &mmm I am sorry.

But I am glad you found out the quick reply option, very useful I think  ;)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NikNik

Colyn,

Can you add another quick link in the header?
Next to the links:
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

I would appreciate to have a link called: Show new replies in your thread...... with a link to the various thread I may have started.

The reason is that the Forums does have levels and sometimes at a deeper level I have a thread started (such as Canal texture request in the BSC Forum). This one is difficult to find and I guess with more and more members this will be difficult for me and others as well especially some of the moderators.
What do you think?

Nik-Nik

Mulefisk

I have a request regarding the asthetics of the site.
The banner at the top and the bottom really needs to be changed.  &mmm
Having a banner like that on a black background while the forums are all blue and white makes the site look cluttered and messy.
I think that if whoever's in charge of it just made a new banner, one that uses the same color sceme as the forums, the site would look alot more professional, and possibly attract more people.
Also, the 3d .Gif at the bottom is kinda tacky  :p

Just my 2 cents.

callagrafx

Jeroni's done a great job in tying these systems together...The forum software is a bit limiting in it's colour scheme and takes some doing to change it...bear in mind that the forum and content systems are working perfectly and you can post/download from the LEX..that was the main focus, rather than a pretty yet semi-functional site.  These things take time, so please bear with him on this.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jeronij

Quote from: Mulefisk on January 31, 2007, 02:33:15 PM
Also, the 3d .Gif at the bottom is kinda tacky  :p

I remember when it was placed at the header instead at the footer  ;D

Dont worry about the site's design.  Callagrafx will astonish us again, as he did at the LEX  ;D . You will want to buy the site  :D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

metasmurf

Please bring back the latest posts thingy on the main page.

Colyn

Nope ... not likely .... you have it at the bottom of the Forums page.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

High5Tower

Hello I hope I am posting in the correct place. I downloaded the Cleanitol tool and am ready to go but there are no instructions included.  I am a person that needs clear precise instructions to make something like this work for me. If there is a set of instructions I could see, it would be helpful. thank you

Colyn

This is the wrong place ... I am sure Wouna will be along soon to point you in the right direction :)
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

wouanagaine

Hi High5Tower
The BSC Cleanitol support thread is here : http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=126.0

Anyway, just hit the '...' button and point the txt file providing with the tool, it will move any of the non SC4 related files into MyDocs\SimCity4\BSC_Cleanitol folder
I have also upload a BSC mega pack list on the LEX, download it and use it instead of the original file. it will point you what you're missing and what you have in double to get the best of the BSC stuffs

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

vab423

Quote from: wouanagaine on February 13, 2007, 02:08:02 PM
I have also upload a BSC mega pack list on the LEX, download it and use it instead of the original file.

Wouanagaine, I looked for the updated list in the LEX but was unable to find it.  I tried searching for you as creator, but apparently the search function isn't functional.  I thought Colyn said it only searched full names, and I'm sure I spelled yours correctly.  Do you have a link directly to the file?  I've already looked through a couple of screenfuls of lots. :-(  Thanks! 

edit:  never mind, I finally found it using the category browse feature.

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."     - Harry S. Truman

MAS71

Hello and nice to meet you All ;)
I have a 1 request for function of SC4D. "$Deal"$

I want to see a "Country Flags Icon" all of members in the MEMBERS table.

I think it's good idea that Know a situation of the participant in each country. :)

Thank you reading ;) 

NASCAR_Guy

Hey Jeronij, I don't see an off-topic section for random chit-chat. Do you think you can make one so we can have more random crap for you to deleate. :P
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

Glenni

Would a chat room be possible? Don't need the same system as ST of course but a chat could be fun :P  Pleeeeaaaaase :)

metasmurf

Personaly I think an irc-chat room would be great, since it wouldn't steal any bandwith from the site, and people wouldn't have to install that java thingy that steals lots of RAM.

Glenni

problem is, you gotta pay for irc... :(