• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gugu3

tankmank

Very nice, love it, has a great atmosphere to it, would of been nice to see some NYC yellow taxis' on the streets and glad i could help you with the buildings

kelis

# Update [17]  ~ Platteland - Bassen The Netherlands ||

- Hello my friends, to celebrate my birthday and also the SC4Devotion birthday today I want to share with you another update from Bassen and in the next days I will bring another "special" update to celebrate these events.

- This update is focusing in the more rural scenes from Holland and I hope you like it  ;)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

Kergelen -
Thank you so much my friend, glad you like it !!

art128 - Thanks my friend !!

vortext - Thanks mate, you will see more about the sculptures in the next New York Update  :thumbsup:

Gugu3 - Thank you so much for the comment.

tankmank - Thanks once again !! indeed, you are right, I got some models of yellow taxis but for some reason those taxis does not appear in the game, just sometimes...

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rooker1

The update was great, but those last two pictures are awesome.
Happy birthday. Hope you have a great day!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Happy birthday Jonathan! I hope it's a great day, and thanks for treating us with this.

Love the update. Windmills old and new, great idea.

Also, apologies for skipping your last update. Those were some great scenes and I'd love to see more of it.

Cheers
Willy

Gugu3

Happy birthday!
Really nice update!love the picture with the old windmill and the farms :thumbsup:

vortext

Happy birthday Jonathan! Hope you have a great day! &dance

You really nailed the Dutch countryside, my favorite is the road with the 'sloot' on either side.  :thumbsup: 
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

sunv123

Great update Jonathan! I really like the small village and the canals, very realistic.

Happy Birthday my Friend! :party:

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

rambuckel

:-\Happy Birthday :-\

I hope you had (or still have) a great day! Two more brilliant updates in this special month! I love the rural scenery!
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

nbvc

Happy Birthday. :party:

Great update. :thumbsup:
Where did you find that ship?

FrankU

Hi Jonathan,

Did you have a pleasant birthday? Sorry I am late, I had a full day yesterday.
Your interpretation of the Dutch countryside is very realistic. I recognize several lots.  ()stsfd()

Diggis streams and ponds are very useful, pity though that you cannot place reed onto the water!

Greetings,
Frank

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

tankmank

What a great update, its nice to see some rural areas. I like the realism and Happy Birthday, i can't wait for more

iamgoingtoeatyou

Love it! Recreations are definitely my favorites, nice work!

Kergelen

Jonathan, these last pictures are amazing, for its beauty but also for its uniqueness, which I think is the most valuable of the pictures &apls

Hope you had a happy birthday!

Links to SC4 websites

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

kelis

# Update [1]  ~ Touchdown - New York City - USA ||

Hello to all, the first update of New York City will be focusing to see some different pictures of different points of Lower Manhattan. The Lower manhattan is not complete yet and I have a lot of work to do, as you can see and as you may imagine re-create a city like New York could be really hard and for that reason my work goes slow but anyway I am trying to do the better. I hope you like this first update, today we have a lot of pictures  :)

-Zuccotti Park.

-Walkway connecting the WTC to the WFC.

-Winter garden (World Financial Center).

-St Nicholas Greek orthodox church.

-Wall Street (Before skyscrapers cover it).

- World Trade Center Area.

~ R - E - P - L - I - E - S ~

rooker1 -
Thank you so much my friend !! The last two pictures are my favorite too  :)

art128 - Thanks a lot Arthur and Congratulations once again for that number 1 !!

Swordmaster - Thanks Willy !! your comments are always a pleasure for me  ;)

Gugu3 - Thank you mate =)

vortext - Thanks alot my friend !! Yes, it's really common to see roads like these in Holland  :)

sunv123 - Thank you so much and glad you like it !!

rambuckel - Thank you once again  :)

nbvc - Thanks my friend !! and also thank for your new marina set, it's really great !!!

FrankU - Hi Frank !! Yes I had a pleasant Bday, thanks  :) Thank you my friend !! Your new set is really cool, I like it so much !!

Girafe - Thank you my friend !! This update and a lot of update more couldn't possible without your work  :thumbsup:

tankmank - Thank you, here you've got more  ;)

iamgoingtoeatyou - Thank you so much friend !! When can we see more of your awesome work ?

Kergelen - Muchisimas Gracias amigo :) glad you like it !

Schulmanator - Thanks once again my friend  :thumbsup:

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

rambuckel

These pictures are breathtaking. I visited NY once and I was overwhelmed by the high buildings everywhere. As I am a child of a provincial town I didn't feel too comfortable between these skyskrapers. But scrolling down your mosaics I can remember that feeling very well! Very well done!!! &apls &apls &apls
Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

art128

Absolutely wonderful work Jonathan!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog