• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Saitama Prefecture - The Port of Japan

Started by kelis, December 08, 2011, 03:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

Very, very nice. You do have an eye for detail. :D
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

mave94

It seems like I've missed some updates in the time I was away. It is still a pleasure to look at your creations. To be honest, there isn't much difference between the "more grown areas" and the "less grown areas". I know it's easier to let the game build the buildings, so I'd say it's better to play it that way.

Groeten uit Nederland,
Matthijs ;)

Kergelen

wonderful work! I really like the dike  &apls

Always a pleasure to stop here

Links to SC4 websites

Gugu3

Very nice! ::) ::)
why not using RRW?
Excellent update by the way :thumbsup:

cmdp123789

Wow!! it looks amazing  &apls and you have achieved again a level of realism that is not common in every player. Congratulations, and please, save this one often LOL!!  :D

The Millenium Hotel would be a great addition, whenever you have some free time, please send =)

vortext

Sorry to hear about your pc troubles Jonathan, never pleasant to lose works. However, you seem quick on your feet again, with two new regions no less! I'm looking forward to more from both! Keep at it! :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

art128

Fantastic update, Jonathan! I'm loving the little market and the river banks.

Where did you get the apartment building on the fourth picture?

And, 500 replies! Congrats your MD is now a classic! ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Hello guys  :thumbsup:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

#Today I want to share with all of you a teaser of what is coming in the next update, as you know I'm working on a little city called "Kasukawa" and in this update I want to show you the modern part of the city, a little district called Kyto and also the tallest building in Kasukawa - "The Kyto Tower".

- Everything in my new region is totally functionality and almost all things are natural growth, I'm really enjoying playing this way, I had forgotten how much fun it is to grow a city, just play Simcity 4 !!

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate all of them, I will reply all your comments in next update.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Greetings / Saludos / Groeten

# Jonathan.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Shark7

Looking really nice so far.  :)

To be honest, I have found that the less I 'try' in this game, the more fun it is.  To explain better, it seems the more I work at making the perfect city, the less fun it becomes.

Simcity 4 for me is best when I don't make some grand plan and just let my city develop organically.  And I really prefer growable buildings to plops...things get interesting when you let them develop on their own.

vester

Nice teaser.....  :thumbsup:

Looking forward to see more.

vortext

Nice neighborhood! It shows you were having fun!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird

art128

Superb picture Jonathan. That tower, despite being really close to old homes fits perfectly.

Again my I ask where you got the two w2w buildings on the right? With the green roofs.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Another superb picture! Very thematic!
but yeah growing city is very fun but sometimes can be very painful if the building style too mixed up.... again nice work!

kelis

Thanks to all for the kind comments !!  Arthur all those buildings which you are asking are buildings created by Jsteed and they are just for my private use. You will see more in my next updates, I have a lot of exclusive stuff  created by him on my hands right now, I think almost 30 buildings created by Jsteed during 2011/12... I'm sorry Arthur but at this time I can't help you, anyway maybe I will try to make more Japanese buildings soon ;)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

benedict

Really wonderful updates.

And congratulations, you're number one again on Ben's Top Ten!

And further kudos on reaching the status of one of the Classic MDS.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

threestooges

Always wonderful work in here kelis, and welcome to a well-deserved move to the Classics section. This MD has certainly earned the title. Keep up the good work.
-Matt

tankmank

Some great updates of your Japanese cities, i've always loved building Asian cities.

vortext

Congrats reaching the Classics section Jonathan! Bring on the elephants!  &dance  :D

time flies like a bird

kelis

Update in the next page  :thumbsup:
.