• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sakura & Coming soon, Sakura Republic (don't need to post replies for that ^^)

Started by planetechef, February 22, 2010, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetechef

Well, i deleted by mistake my Sakura region during a game, i downloaded a new map that took place on top of Sakura one, when i deleted this new map, i didn't realize that i deleted also Sakura map, so bad  :'( so i don't give up and i will work on a new land for Sakura who will be located on a island and will become a new business and vacations spot in Asia, a little like Singapore.

Contents of Sakura Republic
Coming Soon
[tabular type=2]
[row][head]
Updates
[/head][head]
Pictures
[/head][head]
Replies
[/head][head]
Special features
[/head][/row]
[row][data]
Update 1 (A new land)
[/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[row][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][data][/data][/row]
[/tabular]
& coming soon "Sakura Republic".

travismking

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this was one of my favorites :/ ahh well i look forward to your new one then :)

sumwonyuno

Sad to hear what happened...  :'(

Though, I certainly won't be disappointed with your new mayor diary.   :thumbsup:

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

simbourgeois

I am sorry to hear what happened, but, hey, every crisis is also an opportunity to start something new!
Nice, the new one will look like Singapore you say, I like it  :D (currently, staying in Singapore)
Can't wait to see how it will look!

Best regards,
Simbourgeois
Mayor of Belleville

canyonjumper

Awww, that's never good. Ah well, I'm looking forward to your new map!

Your friend,
                          Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

rooker1

I was very surprised as well when planetechef PM'd me about what happened with the MD, but everyone should think that sometimes with new beginings comes new and much better work.  I can't wait to see what comes of this new start.
Good luck planetechef!

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

i_love_lamp

awwwwwwwww, that sucks. Well look at the bright side, now you can make your city even sexier than before!

Battlecat

Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear about this!  Looking forward to seeing what your new region will look like though. 

Skimbo

&mmm 

That's what Backups are for...... sadly noone hase been made here ()sad()

Looking forwward to the new beginnng :)
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

Tomas Neto

What a pity, my friend!!! I'm very sad with that happened to you!!! But I agree with Robin, "...everyone should think that sometimes with new beginings comes new and much better work." Good luck my friend!!!

serebii666

OH NO! I really liked this! Well, a fresh start should always be positive so keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

MAS71

Wh....wha.......What do you talking? What's happening ? Re...Really !?
Oh my........ ()sad()
I'm so sorry.....I already have no words.... &cry2

Do you not yet give up don't you Planetechef;D
Yes, We're looking forward to your more more great works in a future and cheering you, too. ;)

but Don't delete your wonderful PICs in thread and a lot of Plugins in your PC, Be carful please especialy. $%Grinno$%

Keep up my friend Planetechef! Go! Go!!  :thumbsup:
-Mas'71